Nintendo and Sega thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

Sorry guys I had to delete that thread. It is NOT OK to discuss illegal downloads. The site could indeed get shut down for that.

o_O shut down? lol

isnt it illegal to discuss where to watch the latest movies?..lol i remember a similar thread

To discuss where to watch the latest movies is OK as long as your discussing legal ways to watch them.

Yes Sanal, I probably should have not posted that thread. But even though it is border line I don't think its as bad as the things that was getting discussed in the other thread.

Here is the reason to why I deleted that thread. A link to the rules page on bjarne's other site that he has. This is why Hijacc and his cousin NEREVAR117 know that bjarne would probably have a problem with stuff like that being posted and discussed. Because both Hijacc and NEREVAR117 post on that site as well. In fact Hijacc is a moderator on that site and NEREVAR117 has over 32,000 posts on that site so both would have a good knowledge of what bjarne would have a problem with.

Bluey said:
Yes Sanal, I probably should have not posted that thread. But even though it is border line I don't think its as bad as the things that was getting discussed in the other thread.

Here is the reason to why I deleted that thread. A link to the rules page on bjarne's other site that he has. This is why Hijacc and his cousin NEREVAR117 know that bjarne would probably have a problem with stuff like that being posted and discussed. Because both Hijacc and NEREVAR117 post on that site as well. In fact Hijacc is a moderator on that site and NEREVAR117 has over 32,000 posts on that site so both would have a good knowledge of what bjarne would have a problem with.
Yeah im a goofball here but on moviecodec Its serious business.
And your typings getting alot better bluey! :D

Hijacc said:

Thank you, And I ow your cousin one as well. He gave me some sound advise yesterday. He knows he's stuff when it comes to IT. I bet a cousin like that comes in handy :) Which reminds me I have not cleaned the tower yet :rolleyes:

Bluey said:
Hijacc said:

Thank you, And I ow your cousin one as well. He gave me some sound advise yesterday. He knows he's stuff when it comes to IT. I bet a cousin like that comes in handy :) Which reminds me I have not cleaned the tower yet :rolleyes:

We are both pretty good at tech stuff but yeah if he cant do something I can and if I cant he can.

So It always works out in the end im about to take computer tech classes its gonna be fun.

Hijacc said:
Bluey said:
Hijacc said:

We are both pretty good at tech stuff but yeah if he cant do something I can and if I cant he can.

So It always works out in the end im about to take computer tech classes its gonna be fun.

Wish I was back at school. I think that's what I would take as well. I have thought about going back to college. Well this is what I don't have. I have to work everything out on me own. Well I say that but MVC has always got ppl there that well give advice so in less the PC stops working all together am OK.

I just thought me and you have like revers rolls. Cos on MVC am the clown but on here I have to sometimes be a stick in the mud. Have to make sure I don't break to many rules back there are you well bane me LOL

Unacceptance said:
You could have just removed the illegal links.

Its not just the links that's not allowed. Its the discussing of illegal downloads that's not allowed ether.

PM? Is what I would suggest for stuff like that. What the mods don't see the mods can't stop. Should I have said that?

Bluey said:
Unacceptance said:

Its not just the links that's not allowed. Its the discussing of illegal downloads that's not allowed ether.

PM? Is what I would suggest for stuff like that. What the mods don't see the mods can't stop. Should I have said that?

well technically they can but seeing as the mods arent on *spams*

Nah I cant I still feel like a mod here without the benifits lul.

Hijacc said:
Bluey said:
Unacceptance said:

well technically they can but seeing as the mods arent on *spams*

Nah I cant I still feel like a mod here without the benifits lul.

You know I have never been given a link to a PM. So I don't even know if its possible to see another members PM. There is no way that I know of to look at a members PM's. I know bjarne said that he could manually if he wonted to. But like he also said why would he wont to. What ppl say to one another in PM is there business.

Figures, the one time I can help someone and it's illegal:p

Sorry bout that bluey, I didn't know, but now I do, and knowing is half the battle

NeverMore said:
Figures, the one time I can help someone and it's illegal:p

Sorry bout that bluey, I didn't know, but now I do, and knowing is half the battle

lol, No worry mate. Is the sort of thing that happens to me. Am sorry I had to delete your post when it was obverse everyone in there was only trying to help. Thanks for being understanding :)

I'm sorry too, didn't know it was illegal to discuss it.
I'll behave next time
angel_smile.gif

discussing roms isn't illegal... rom's aren't naturally illegal, that'd be like saying video games in general are illegal. Roms are completely legal unless you steal them.

Not trying to be a smart ass just wanting to clarify for everyone out there.

Downloading rom's is 100% legal as long as you already own a copy of the game

It is theft to download them if you do not own a copy of the game.

Latest posts

Back