Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Wanting To Go Home
Hi!

I had this feeling tonight (when on my way home from work) of not wanting to go home.

I live alone and wondered if it was something to do with loneliness?

Anybody else had this feeling?

Thanks!
i love my home alone it's the safest place, meeting people is such a burdensome.
must be me right?  Cool

Unfortunately for me it seems like i can only either be at home or at work. I feel like i'm not allowed to go anywhere else.
(11-30-2019, 04:57 AM)niceguysfinishlast Wrote: Unfortunately for me it seems like i can only either be at home or at work. I feel like i'm not allowed to go anywhere else.

What, 'cause you feel unsociable?
(11-29-2019, 08:31 AM)Broken_Soul Wrote: Hi!

I had this feeling tonight (when on my way home from work) of not wanting to go home.

Thanks!

Yep. All the time. Sometimes I might just stop somewhere, just to waste time from going home to an empty house. Sometimes it has gotten so bad that I have ended up sleeping in the car. 

And no, before anyone suggests it, having pets didn’t help. It is knowing that I am going home to nobody, a lack of human contact and connection, that is the problem. Some people suggest getting room mates, but, there is no way I could live with a stranger, someone I didn’t know and trust.
(11-30-2019, 11:24 AM)Cucuboth Wrote:

Thanks!

Yep. All the time. Sometimes I might just stop somewhere, just to waste time from going home to an empty house. Sometimes it has gotten so bad that I have ended up sleeping in the car. 

And no, before anyone suggests it, having pets didn’t help. It is knowing that I am going home to nobody, a lack of human contact and connection, that is the problem. Some people suggest getting room mates, but, there is no way I could live with a stranger, someone I didn’t know and trust.

Is there anyone you know and trust? Maybe you could try staying a weekend with someone you know just to see if the feeling goes away or becomes worse. My suspicion is there’s something deeper going on beyond simply not wanting not to be on your own.
(12-01-2019, 08:00 PM)Karl Rand Wrote:
(11-30-2019, 11:24 AM)Cucuboth Wrote:

Thanks!

Is there anyone you know and trust? Maybe you could try staying a weekend with someone you know just to see if the feeling goes away or becomes worse. My suspicion is there’s something deeper going on beyond simply not wanting not to be on your own.

For me, no. No friends. And family, well, would rather sleep in the car to be honest.
Luckily, I still live at home, so heading home actually feels like a relief as at least there is my Mum there who always likes to chat and talk about how I feel and stuff.

But I'm actually terrified of moving out, because I know I will have to survive on my own, with my own thoughts, for hours and hours on end.
Quote:What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. ~ Henry David Thoreau
I always feel this way when I leave work on top of it being super late when I finally get back. Given the time I go into work it's really gives me no life. It makes it hard for me since I don't have a car an the pay doesn't justify me having pay $100 a month for a parking pass
Follow my social media for updates

Twitter: Sweet10theLow
Instagram: SweetenLow_
Tumblr: swee10low.tumblr.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Home.. Home again. I like to be here, when I can Sicko 0 524 08-09-2019, 03:58 AM
Last Post: Sicko
  Genuinely wanting a true answer to my dilemma Disposition 14 3,122 03-01-2019, 12:18 AM
Last Post: Enpatsu No Shakugan
  Wanting feedback josiejo 5 1,635 09-07-2017, 12:14 AM
Last Post: NewOrder2016
  Can't sit at home or starbucks all night Restless soul 117 13,706 12-12-2016, 02:03 PM
Last Post: Sci-Fi
  Live in Hell, call it Home. goingsolo 4 2,206 10-26-2016, 05:57 AM
Last Post: morrowrd
  Wanting to go to a rave but having no one to go with HybridWarrior93 17 3,356 05-09-2016, 10:30 AM
Last Post: HybridWarrior93
  Stuck at home every weekend niceguysfinishlast 14 5,179 03-18-2016, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Regumika
Exclamation Loneliness in your own home XxMysticxX 5 2,064 05-20-2015, 04:43 PM
Last Post: XxMysticxX
  lack of men attention leading to me wanting to............... DisturbedHell 36 11,357 06-27-2013, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Dwi
  Does wanting to be with someone make you pathetic? LackingInspiration 23 7,398 11-21-2012, 09:25 PM
Last Post: OhGodImLonely