Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mijo

Reaction score
Hello all.

I have joined this site because I am, well, lonely of course. Of course I have family and... well some friends and acquaintances. But I really want/need friends that have similar interests to me and people that just click. I need a quality friendship, a best friend, someone that you can tell anything to and vice versa, without being judged. You know, that intimate best friend kind of connection? Although I would prefer a relationship like this in real life, I'm still yet to find some around me who I can be like this with.

Some of my interests are cycling, drawing, listening to music, birdwatching, reading, history, anime/manga (mostly Attack on Titan), deep discussions, gardening, also you know girly discussions-talk about women's things and guys we like etc , the Bible, God & Jesus, "conspiracy theories", psychology, I like helping others (not all the time though as it gets quite overwhelming) And... yeah...

Some people find me a bit weird or different, not in a bad way though. They always say I'm "warm" and "kind". I'm more on the introverted side, and am a bit arty and really romantic. I also love singing and doing skits and acting even though I'm definitely no professional... I daydream a lot, I love daydreaming. I have little world's inside my head with full on stories and characters and some of them have been with me since I was a kid, the story and characters keep evolving.... errrmm hard to explain.

And just to throw it out there I don't like to involve myself in political affiliations, and I am certainly not into some things in the current agenda... I know where I stand on the political spectrum but it's not really important me in a way. I guess it's more just a way to explain what my beliefs are to others, if I want to be identified or grouped into some category. Anyhow...

So hi everyone. I hope I can be of help to anyone here who needs it too.

Thank you for reading.  :)

PS I've been feeling a bit empty the past 20 hours or so because of some information I've found out about somebody but... hmm. Don't worry too much about that hopefully I'll leave the void soon.

PPS I am 24 by the way.... (^__^)

PPPS Kindness, forgiveness, compassion and love are the best things you can use and live by. I know we're not perfect, but I, and we try, as people. Always be kind and forgiving, even to those you don't really like. Hate gets you no where, I know this from experience. Hate not only makes others feel bad, but it makes you feel down too and eats away at you. Don't let hate consume you, but love and understanding. Thank you. ^_^

lookatbrightside said:
i agree don't hate welcome to this forum may you find your best friend here.
what's PPS stands for?

PS: Post script
PPS: Post post script
Etc.

tenor.gif

Heya!
Nice to meet yah 
:)
Whats up?

Welcome to the forum!

From your description, you seem like an amazing person!

Mijo said:
[...]

Some of my interests are cycling, drawing, listening to music, birdwatching, reading, history, anime/manga (mostly Attack on Titan), deep discussions, gardening, also you know girly discussions-talk about women's things and guys we like etc , the Bible, God & Jesus, "conspiracy theories", psychology, I like helping others (not all the time though as it gets quite overwhelming) And... yeah...

Some people find me a bit weird or different, not in a bad way though. They always say I'm "warm" and "kind". I'm more on the introverted side, and am a bit arty and really romantic. I also love singing and doing skits and acting even though I'm definitely no professional... I daydream a lot, I love daydreaming. I have little world's inside my head with full on stories and characters and some of them have been with me since I was a kid, the story and characters keep evolving.... errrmm hard to explain.

And just to throw it out there I don't like to involve myself in political affiliations, and I am certainly not into some things in the current agenda... I know where I stand on the political spectrum but it's not really important me in a way. I guess it's more just a way to explain what my beliefs are to others, if I want to be identified or grouped into some category. Anyhow...

[...]

PPPS Kindness, forgiveness, compassion and love are the best things you can use and live by. I know we're not perfect, but I, and we try, as people. Always be kind and forgiving, even to those you don't really like. Hate gets you no where, I know this from experience. Hate not only makes others feel bad, but it makes you feel down too and eats away at you. Don't let hate consume you, but love and understanding. Thank you. ^_^

(If you ever come to a Portuguese speaking country (though unlikely it may be), do not use this nickname. It doesn't sound good in Portuguese...)

Gardening. Are you British? lol (Kind of a retorical question... it's an anonymous forum, don't bother to answer, if you don't want to... though many people here say where they are from.)

I met a couple of Christians in São Paulo (Brazil) who believe the Bible was a Roman way of standardizing something that wasn't supposed to be standardized... What they mean is that 'the Bible' is not so much sacred as it is source, so they also consider apocriphal writings that are not too absurd as historical (or rather religious) source. I liked this approach. I thing the gospel of Thomas makes an interesting triad with Mark and John. (Considering that the synoptic gospels are all like the same, so, when I say Mark, I include Matthew and Luke with it as if the three were the same, and only quote Mark because it's said to be the older one... though I value their differences too.) Something they (those Christians I mentioned) do as well is to celebrate the old Hebrew festivals, specially the ones that are mentioned in the scriptures (the three main ones established by Moses, the one from the time of the Macabees). And they do it instead of adhering to the festivals of our times, which, according to them, are misleading in terms of Christian ethics, and teach the way of this world. It really makes sense, though it also 'takes them out of this world', in a way. Which makes sense as what one would call 'the way of the anoited one' (or, in a philosophical term, 'Christianity')...

You spoke about worlds of yours, and characters... Do you write? (I have my own worlds too, so I got curious...)

Wise policy on political positioning.

You know hate from experience. [thinky-face emoji] Good you overcame it. Sounds mature. Thanks for sharing your view on the matter.

***​

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it here, lass.

Cheers from distant South America
Gus

Hello everybody thank for your greetings and warm welcomes.

What's up? Well currently at this moment I should be asleep and I do feel a bit tired, but I just wanted to check this site tonight, I didn't feel like replying but then I thought I'd better do it sooner. Tomorrow I have, well work, (don't we all...) and I'm looking forward to Wednesday.  I had a Nice weekend, spent some time with family at the river, that was nice... I really feel like going swimming now... hah.

Do I write? Well, on occasion. I'm not so much of a writer as I am a drawer. And when I write I usually get stuck and never really end up finishing anything. Also, my academic ability in English, is well, quite average I would say. I am no genius in the matter.

Yes with politics... *sigh* don't get me started on that... that's all I have to say. I'm exhausted discussing it. Have discussed it too much in the past.

And yes being hateful was... unpleasant.

I like the idea of the people you have met, taking customs from the Bible and practicing customs according to a historical manner, rather than our world's fabricated version mixed with paganism, marketing and almost lies.

You all seem very friendly. Thank you. Nice to meet you all. I hope I'll enjoy it here. :)

Cheers.

PS I suppose when I said I liked gardening, well, sort of. Sometimes I like playing flowers and watering the plants, but I don't enjoy the other aspects of it that much. Although if I'm really bored I might do some... I just like being in nature. And I'm not British :p

Oh and I just made up my username. It is a combination of the names of my favourite characters... and I forgot which ones I mashed together already.

Mijo said:
Hello everybody thank for your greetings and warm welcomes.

What's up? Well currently at this moment I should be asleep and I do feel a bit tired, but I just wanted to check this site tonight, I didn't feel like replying but then I thought I'd better do it sooner. Tomorrow I have, well work, (don't we all...) and I'm looking forward to Wednesday.  I had a Nice weekend, spent some time with family at the river, that was nice... I really feel like going swimming now... hah.

Do I write? Well, on occasion. I'm not so much of a writer as I am a drawer. And when I write I usually get stuck and never really end up finishing anything. Also, my academic ability in English, is well, quite average I would say. I am no genius in the matter.

Yes with politics... *sigh* don't get me started on that... that's all I have to say. I'm exhausted discussing it. Have discussed it too much in the past.

And yes being hateful was... unpleasant.

I like the idea of the people you have met, taking customs from the Bible and practicing customs according to a historical manner, rather than our world's fabricated version mixed with paganism, marketing and almost lies.

You all seem very friendly. Thank you. Nice to meet you all. I hope I'll enjoy it here. :)

Cheers.

PS I suppose when I said I liked gardening, well, sort of. Sometimes I like playing flowers and watering the plants, but I don't enjoy the other aspects of it that much. Although if I'm really bored I might do some... I just like being in nature. And I'm not British :p

Oh and I just made up my username. It is a combination of the names of my favourite characters... and I forgot which ones I mashed together already.

Mijo said:
Hello all.

I have joined this site because I am, well, lonely of course. Of course I have family and... well some friends and acquaintances. But I really want/need friends that have similar interests to me and people that just click. I need a quality friendship, a best friend, someone that you can tell anything to and vice versa, without being judged. You know, that intimate best friend kind of connection? Although I would prefer a relationship like this in real life, I'm still yet to find some around me who I can be like this with.

So hi everyone. I hope I can be of help to anyone here who needs it too.

Thank you for reading.  :)

PS I've been feeling a bit empty the past 20 hours or so because of some information I've found out about somebody but... hmm. Don't worry too much about that hopefully I'll leave the void soon.

PPS I am 24 by the way.... (^__^)

Hey Mijo you doing okay?

Welcome, There are nice people here I have found in my short time here.

Latest posts

Back