Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog Breeds 🐶
I’ve been having thoughts about getting another dog. 
I already have a wonderful black Medium Poodle but I’ve always wanted to have more than one dog.
I think it would be something great for her too, having another friend to play with. 
I love going through that process of socializing and training. It’s so much fun. 
Another lovely soul to get to know. ❤️

So I was wondering.
Does anyone one of you have any experience with some of the dog breeds?

I’ve been wanting a dog in the size range of medium to big.
[Image: tenor.gif]
Edit
(12-07-2019, 06:25 AM)MissBehave Wrote: I’ve been having thoughts about getting another dog. 
I already have a wonderful black Medium Poodle but I’ve always wanted to have more than one dog.
I think it would be something great for her too, having another friend to play with. 
I love going through that process of socializing and training. It’s so much fun. 
Another lovely soul to get to know. ❤️

The last I had (2010) was a rotty... I wish you had found what you wanted.
So I was wondering.
Does anyone one of you have any experience with some of the dog breeds?

I’ve been wanting a dog in the size range of medium to big.
I'll be all I want to be!
I have a golden retriever. He is such a darling. I adore him. Every morning he would come and kiss me goid morning. He would give me one cheek to stroke, then when he's had enough he turns the other cheek for equal treatment 😂😂. He is calm and live in an apartment. But he sheds ..a lot.
(03-16-2020, 09:57 PM)Broken heart Wrote: I have a golden retriever. He is such a darling. I adore him. Every morning  he would come and kiss me goid morning. He would give me one cheek to stroke, then when he's had enough he turns the other cheek for equal treatment 😂😂.  He is calm and live in an apartment. But he sheds ..a lot.

Goldens are beautiful!
I had a German Shepherd that shredded so much. Uhh.. Hair all over. Lol
I can't wait for the day I can have another dog. I want a pitbull pup.
(03-17-2020, 04:36 AM)VanillaCreme Wrote: I can't wait for the day I can have another dog. I want a pitbull pup.

I love a pitbull smile 😁
They look like a huge smileyface. 
Sadly they are banned in my country. 🙄
Want another dog so badly 😫
(03-17-2020, 06:33 AM)MissBehave Wrote:
(03-17-2020, 04:36 AM)VanillaCreme Wrote: I can't wait for the day I can have another dog. I want a pitbull pup.

I love a pitbull smile 😁
They look like a huge smileyface. 
Sadly they are banned in my country. 🙄
Want another dog so badly 😫

Places are getting better with them. My dog is actually part some type of bulldog. I think her mother was a staffy. We're not totally sure, because she showed up as an emaciated stray. We of course gave her food and water, and she figured we were okay people who fed her and stayed. She became pregnant by our other dog, and had four pups. Mine was the only one who survived. I would love to do a DNA test on her to know what she might be.

I tend to not tell people she's a pitbull. One, because I don't really know. Two, because there is such a stigma and it's sad. She's the goofiest, sweetest dog. She makes me laugh every day. I don't understand how people can so badly raise a breed of dogs, and the poor dogs are blamed for being poorly raised.
Pit bulls are sadly not allowed here in the city but allowed outside the city. It' s ridiculous. There are no bad dogs just bad dog guardians. Dogs get blamed for being dangerous when the reality people are the dangerous ones.😿😿😿