Hello folks

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HippyAl

Reaction score
Afternoon peeps,
Came on here as am lonely living in South wales near swansea.
Separated from my wife ( amicably ) last year, we still talk occasionally on messenger.
I am 62 with two grown up boys stepsons but consider them both to be my son's and they both feel that I'm their dad.
Am English but moved here three years ago and have made a few friends but they don't live anywhere near me.
Have been a biker for over 40 years but two years ago passed my car test as am getting a little old to ride through the winter.
Unfortunately I had cancer last year went through chemo and operation which seems to have been successful touch wood but five weeks ago I dropped my motorcycle on my leg breaking it and now have a steel rod and a couple of steel plates holding it together. Unfortunately I'm now flat bound for another seven weeks making me stir crazy.
I'd like someone to talk to even if only by email or messenger just so I know that there are others outside my four walls.
Here's looking forward to talking to people
Have added a little more about me, my age my kids my transport etc.

tenor.gif

Welcome!

MissBehave said:
So are you a hippie? 😉

Was a hippy while I was at school from 14 in 1971 until I discovered motorcycles at 18 although even as a biker I was still a hippy in my head, I spent three years squatting in the late 1980's and was a vegetarian for over 14 years. Even now I eat mostly chicken and fish and veggie meals.

Ohh! 
That's cool! 
Flower Power and all that 🌸😎🌸
Biker too.
Hmm. Would be fun to have my own bike.
Cruising around during summer. Some of the bikes are really nice. I'm not a fan of those that sounds like a living hell though 😁

MissBehave said:
Ohh! 
That's cool! 
Flower Power and all that 🌸😎🌸
Biker too.
Hmm. Would be fun to have my own bike.
Cruising around during summer. Some of the bikes are really nice. I'm not a fan of those that sounds like a living hell though 😁
I'm not either I prefer bikes that plod along I like cruisers rather than race bikes don't like going fast preferring to view the scenery that I'm traveling through

I'm a country boy I like seeing sheep and cows in fields, my last landlord was a farmer use to take my dog through his farm when I walked him he had goats donkeys and horses

Cows are pretty cute and especially their babies!
Was a lot of farms in the place I grew up in and my classmate lived on one. He took me to see the cows many times. So fun when they start sucking on your fingers like it was food time. ❤️
I like goats too.

MissBehave said:
Was a lot of farms in the place I grew up in and my classmate lived on one. He took me to see the cows many times. So fun when they start sucking on your fingers like it was food time. ❤️
I like goats too.
Was brought up in a village near Reading in Berkshire, there was a farm field at the bottom of our garden with cows in it. I love goats couldn't really believe how nimble they are untill I saw them a few hundred feet up the cliffs in cheddar gorge.
Share abouts in this world do you call home

MissBehave said:
I like goats too.
Was brought up in a village near Reading in Berkshire, there was a farm field at the bottom of our garden with cows in it. I love goats couldn't really believe how nimble they are untill I saw them a few hundred feet up the cliffs in cheddar gorge.
Where abouts in this world do you call home

Latest posts

Back