What are you hoping to find in this forum?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jacob888 said:
Hi How are you doing?
What are you hoping to find in this forum?

Hello and welcome!

I'm just looking for a place to just vent my deepest and saddest feelings, in a way which doesn't expose my identity or allow anyone I know to realise it's me talking about these things.

Looking to find people that will write me every so often general chit chat want to know that there are others out there like me

I was trying to find a new forum because I was mistreated (or felt I was) in another one. I had followed this forum as guest before. It felt like right to join this time. (It was what, a few months ago.)

"What are you trying to find?" I'm not trying to find anything. I believe when someone joins a forum he (or she) already found what he was looking for (or nearly enough). A place with those general characteristics. A forum is made of other people, and people --so as to say-- that are invisible, 'text people', people we read. In a forum, particularly, a place where you can be text yourself. Have some sort of interaction (hence other people).

The general characteristic in this place, I guess, is that everybody is a little weird. (Some _very_ weird.) And everybody is either lonely and/or troubled.

Great expectations lead to frustration, I guess. Maybe not, but in my case, that's how I view things. I more frequently find something when I'm not expecting too much of the circumstances. It is a skeptical way of living and seeing life, yes... That's somewhat what I am --or what I've become--, unfortunately.

I think I am looking for a woman (married or unmarried) looking for a friend to chat with. Preferably married though

I'm hoping to find a pot of gold.

pot-of-gold.jpg

Latest posts

Back