Older friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HippyAl

Reaction score
Why is it that as you get older it seems harder to get friends, people that really want to spend time with you

time limited to make money, family, internet world. all the loners here can meet up each other but maybe they don't make that effort even though they says they lonely because of the internet they can make it pass.

social anxiety, childhood problems, family problems, trauma, etc.

In my opinion, I find it hard, since I perceived their POLITICAL or religious belief system does not match mine.

I'm old enogh to ACCEPT I don't belong to ppl's expectations and it was my dream I had found a woman I liked or love online, but I'm getting used I failed in all I dreamed or wanted.

I ACCEPT my life as it is now while nothing was achieved.

Diagnosed said:
In my opinion, I find it hard, since I perceived their POLITICAL or religious belief system does not match mine.

I'm old enogh to ACCEPT I don't belong to ppl's expectations and it was my dream I had found a woman I liked or love online, but I'm getting used I failed in all I dreamed or wanted.

I ACCEPT my life as it is now while nothing was achieved.

Why is that?  I've struggled with this a little with a few people.  I had one friend.  He's very politically left.  I"m moderate.  But he can't take some of my views.  But I'm perfectly ok with his even I don't agree.  Why are some so threatened by differing opinion?

Latest posts

Back