Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello
Hello I am Marie60, of course I am new and a bit nervous. I have tried other forums and had some bad experiences so havent been to one in over a year. I hope to find some good conversations here. Have a lovely weekend.
Welcome Marie 🤗
How are you?
[Image: tenor.gif]
(12-15-2019, 05:04 AM)MissBehave Wrote: Welcome Marie 🤗
How are you?

ok, thank you. How are you?
welcome Marie.
must be me right?  Cool

(12-15-2019, 05:23 AM)lookatbrightside Wrote: welcome Marie.

Thank you very much lookatbrightside
Marie60, I've been attacked here and elsewhere for detailing religious values, but I think you'll find most people on this site to be friendly and quite supportive.  I'm here to offer a Christian perspective on things wherever applicable.  Welcome to the site. No need to be nervous; it seems like a safe place to share personal issues.
Welcome, Marie.

I'm Gus, from distant South America.

Hope you enjoy it here.
Hello. I'm Gustavo. (If you call me Gus, it's all right too.)
(12-15-2019, 06:13 PM)Sir Joseph Wrote: Marie60, I've been attacked here and elsewhere for detailing religious values, but I think you'll find most people on this site to be friendly and quite supportive.  I'm here to offer a Christian perspective on things wherever applicable.  Welcome to the site. No need to be nervous; it seems like a safe place to share personal issues.

Thank you Sir Joseph, That is a wonderful thing and hope most have tolerance for each others views.
[Image: Welcome-Cats-Animated-welcome-comment-001.gif]Some very nice people are here Marie. Shy
Slooooow response 😊
I'm all good! Had a good weekend and now I'm at work.
Just finished decorating the kitty cages 😻