Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marie60

Reaction score
Hello I am Marie60, of course I am new and a bit nervous. I have tried other forums and had some bad experiences so havent been to one in over a year. I hope to find some good conversations here. Have a lovely weekend.

Marie60, I've been attacked here and elsewhere for detailing religious values, but I think you'll find most people on this site to be friendly and quite supportive.  I'm here to offer a Christian perspective on things wherever applicable.  Welcome to the site. No need to be nervous; it seems like a safe place to share personal issues.

Sir Joseph said:
Marie60, I've been attacked here and elsewhere for detailing religious values, but I think you'll find most people on this site to be friendly and quite supportive.  I'm here to offer a Christian perspective on things wherever applicable.  Welcome to the site. No need to be nervous; it seems like a safe place to share personal issues.

Thank you Sir Joseph, That is a wonderful thing and hope most have tolerance for each others views.

Welcome-Cats-Animated-welcome-comment-001.gif
Some very nice people are here Marie. :shy:

Slooooow response 😊
I'm all good! Had a good weekend and now I'm at work.
Just finished decorating the kitty cages 😻

Latest posts

Back