New

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forums :)

Hello All. I am ok today slept bad of course but trying to catch up on chores. I will keep good thoughts for all and your struggles.

Marie60 said:
Hello All.  I am ok today slept bad of course but trying to catch up on chores. I will keep good thoughts for all and your struggles.

Dont sleep well?

No I havent for a long time. But lately it seems to really get to me. How is your day going?

Marie60 said:
No I havent for a long time. But lately it seems to really get to me. How is your day going?

Its over! Im sorry you dont sleep well. I dont either and it sucks. How was/is your day?

Pingram09 said:
Marie60 said:

Its over! Im sorry you dont sleep well. I dont either and it sucks. How was/is your day?

That is good, its only afternoon here. My day is ok just tired lol, trying to write to keep myself occupied. I like to write poetry and short stories it can help or make it worse .. depends. I hope you find sleep.

Marie60 said:
Pingram09 said:
Marie60 said:

That is good, its only afternoon here. My day is ok just tired lol, trying to write to keep myself occupied. I like to write poetry and short stories it can help or make it worse .. depends. I hope you find sleep.

I saw some of it in the express yourself section I believe

yes I have 3 there. I have a blog I do a lot on too. I think everyone should find something to release creativity I think it helps to some degree.

Marie60 said:
yes I have 3 there. I have a blog I do a lot on too. I think everyone should find something to release creativity I think it helps to some degree.

Thats good you have that. I mostly just work haha

366924597_1886647.gif

Latest posts

Back