Any other babyboomers here?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DenverDave

Reaction score
I'm an old dude and, while I have nothing against young people, I stand a better chance of relating to older people, not that I'm very good at relating to people my own age, but at least we have that in common.

So, are there any other babyboomers here?   :shy:

Not a baby boomer, but just wanted to say you shouldn't count some of the younger ones out. There are some old souls here on the forum. Age is only a number.
Welcome to ALL. :)

Hello Denver Dave, Welcome. I am 59 and there are many here I am sure. A conversation with anyone can be very nice though no matter age or anything but I understand what you mean

Hello Denver Dave.....I will be 66 in a couple of weeks...have the mind of a 25 year old with a lot of life's experiences to go with it...Telll me about you.....so you're an old dude? How old? where are you from......

I’m never sure I’m a ‘baby-boomer’ being only 73 and thinking of myself more a geriatric hippie.
However, despite the warning that at the top of this forum titled "A Warning to all Members of this Board.” that more or less bans discussion of suicide, and for often very valid reasons, I want to suggest that suicide isn’t always an act necessarily associated with mental illness and depression.
Some of us claim that when we become decrepit, ill and fulfilled leaving the planet voluntarily should be an available option in any civilized society, even a potentially joyful one.
However, I'm beginning to suspect the way our species is going we’ll engineer the extinction of our entire species before I want to use the off-switch.

I imagine discussion of all this may attract the moderators censorship so maybe we’d best avoid the topic?

DenverDave said:
I'm an old dude and, while I have nothing against young people, I stand a better chance of relating to older people, not that I'm very good at relating to people my own age, but at least we have that in common.

So, are there any other babyboomers here?   :shy:

I am actually pre babyboom.  but only by a few months.  nice to seen another well aged citizen here.

.have the mind of a 25 year old with a lot of life's experiences to go with it
My mind is nearer my shoe size  :D

I also think I can do everything I did in my teens and jumped on the dance floor on New Years Eve and I am still walking around like a cripple  :(

Oh, and I turned 69 (Used to be my favourite number)last month) so am a 'seasoned' baby boomer.

All of you Baby Boomers ..how old are you and where are you all from.... :cool:

Latest posts

Back