New to this

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleVikki

Reaction score
Hi

I joined today and thought id reach out.

Im 26, I moved back in with my parents recently after spliting with my ex partner of 3 years.  I feel incredibly lonely, especially today. I have no friends and an extremely small family who im not particularly close with. My heart hurts seeing everyone moving on and enjoying life with friends and i feel alone and lost like im missing out on living. I feel like no one cares about me or would miss me if i was gone.  Its a horrible feeling.

Im a good person with a lot to give, would be cool to have someone to talk to.   

Thanks for reading, sorry its not a more cheery topic!

Hello and welcome. I hope you enjoy it here and get a lot out of this forum.

Welcome to the forums

Welcome aboard! I've been in your position several years ago, things do get better. It takes time to get through a break up, amicable or otherwise. Try not to feel too low, I know that's easier to say than do but it's still true. In the long run it's an opportunity to start afresh, especially as you're still in your 20's. I was mid 30s when things went wrong for me and things have still turned out fine.

It's OK to feel crud after this kind of thing, but keep positive and look ahead.

All the very best to you.

LittleVikki said:
Hi

I joined today and thought id reach out.

Im 26, I moved back in with my parents recently after spliting with my ex partner of 3 years.  I feel incredibly lonely, especially today. I have no friends and an extremely small family who im not particularly close with. My heart hurts seeing everyone moving on and enjoying life with friends and i feel alone and lost like im missing out on living. I feel like no one cares about me or would miss me if i was gone.  Its a horrible feeling.

Im a good person with a lot to give, would be cool to have someone to talk to.   

Thanks for reading, sorry its not a more cheery topic!

Hey there, welcome to the forum. This could be a nice place to share more of your story if you are so inclined.

How are you doing today?

Welcome to the forum LittleVikki!

I have experienced this. It's not easy things will get better. I have next to no friends and a family I really do not get on with (too much drama). So a very similar situation. The important thing is to see this as just a phase, try and join some groups. Work on making friends which is easier said then done these days admittedly.

Hello,
I am relatively new to this forum, but after reading other peoples, it seems that we not alone in our feelings. Many people have similar stories. I am truly hoping to connect with people on here and start to build up confidence again. I hope this forum helps you. If you would like to chat..let me know.

Hi Vikki, I totally feel lonely to but talking about things does help an if it doesn't then I find shouting duck you loneliness out loud makes me feel better lol :)

Latest posts

Back