Who do you want to show a little love for?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naleena

Reaction score
I want to show some love to Anarchist, and Lonesome Crow for being so fun in chat the other night! You guys were great. Fact or crap? *giggles* (inside joke)

Also Zak, who was such great company and promises to show me the beach if I ever make it to India :) Zak, I remember your favorite snack food. Can't eat just one....lol

Wanna show some love for my two best internet friends, Eve (my real life sis) and Steel. Eve, I love you sooooooooooooo much!
Steel, you are just too **** funny!

I also want to show some love to a newbie, Novella and Papa Bear :) Novella, look forward to hearing from you! You are such an interesting lady! Papa Bear, loved your positive post on confidence!

To everyone else, lots of love and kisses! That means you too, Wah and Drake! Mwaaaahhhhhh!

Ok, folks. Show a little love for someone :) C'mon. It'll feel really good! Who in this forum has done something worth mentioning, or touched your life, given you good advice or just been great to talk to?

I want to show love for Zak and Eve, thank you guys for being there for me last night <3

edit - and Nal of course for being there for me in the past.

Drake said:
edit - and Nal of course for being there for me in the past.

You better recognize!!....lol Just kidding. :p No need to thank me for the past, Sugar. It's been so long ago. This post is more for recent stuff :) Hopefully, we can pick up our friendship again.

*kisses*
PS Im not on MSN anylonger

yeah I'd like that...just send me an email or somethin if you want, or come in chat RIGHT now ;)

Naleena said:
I want to show some love to Anarchist, and Lonesome Crow for being so fun in chat the other night! You guys were great. Fact or crap? *giggles* (inside joke)

Also Zak, who was such great company and promises to show me the beach if I ever make it to India :) Zak, I remember your favorite snack food. Can't eat just one....lol

Wanna show some love for my two best internet friends, Eve (my real life sis) and Steel. Eve, I love you sooooooooooooo much!
Steel, you are just too **** funny!

I also want to show some love to a newbie, Novella and Papa Bear :) Novella, look forward to hearing from you! You are such an interesting lady! Papa Bear, loved your positive post on confidence!

To everyone else, lots of love and kisses! That means you too, Wah and Drake! Mwaaaahhhhhh!

Ok, folks. Show a little love for someone :) C'mon. It'll feel really good! Who in this forum has done something worth mentioning, or touched your life, given you good advice or just been great to talk to?

Well, I do try... hee hee.

Anyway, I would like to show some love for my two best internet friends... Naleena and Eve. *Muahhhhhhhh*

Not to forget all those people who make chat the place it is; ClosetGeek, Zak, Antihero, An_archist, Sloth, Drake, Rocket (aka... well, a million names lmao), Nevermore, Antihero, Samba, Jales, Rain, Kel, Rainbows, Hijacc, Qui, Sad Rabbit and everyone else who frequents the place (ok, at this point I got lazy...lol... please dont think I forgot people on purpose :p )

You all rock :cool:

Thankyou Nal, Drake, Steel, Jales.

I m not taking any names here:p That might hurt the people whom i forgot to mention.:p

I love you all. Everybody. Every single person in this community.
:)

to all that have been here since i came in
Naleena, EveWasFramed, Minus, Bluey, Sanal, Jales, Steel, Drake, Qui, EVanesenceFan91, AntiHero, GHOSTINYOURMIST, Nevermore, sadRabbit, and many more im forgetting but i love every one here! this is my spot for bored lonely posting

love to all on this site, especially sadrabbit, and darling hijacc <333

I want to show some love for Loketron because when I was really down, he made me laugh. I'm still waiting for him to cook me some gourmet dinners :)

Love for Sloth because he always had time for me and he fixed my computer so I can hear audio now :)

Love for Z and Unacceptance because thier cynical comments are halarious as hell. Thanks for the laughs in a place where laughing is most needed :)

To everyone, lots of love! You all are special :)

Oceanmist - Ms CoolNice! Soon to be Mrs CoolNice i hope! ;)
Eve - Like a 40+ Oceanmist! lol
Naleena - The person who made the single most amazing impression i've ever seen in any community. Always great, never anything less. Concerned for You Naleena! Nice work though. =)
Zak - The only Indian i know who've been able to suppress the control of his evil antennas!
That guy on Iceland (can't remember Your name! lol) - Never had a more interesting food-chat than with this guy, hehe. Keep fighting those conservatie face-eaters man! ;)

Thanks for everything You've done for me and others lately!

I wanna show some love to the ghostie with the mostie, Ghostinyourmist :)
(((((((((Ghost)))))))))

Also to Robin, who I am glad to see around and who made all the great smilies for us :) He has dedicated so much time to this place. Both he and, Cleocatra (who I want to show love for too). She is a very caring person who has always had time to listen to others problems.
(((((((((((((((Robin & Cleo)))))))))))))))

Oh! I also wonna love GhostinYourmist! lol ;) I wanna thank him for posting about his life at another community and for showing real interest in becoming a mentor. He's a great person! =)

Sanal said:
Thank you Robin:p lol and the guy from iceland is Palli his id is "someguy"

Hehe, well seriously though, thanks alot for working so **** hard with trying to cheer people up Sanal, even when You're down Yourself! =)

OOoh, i was thinking "Palli", honestly! lol ;) But i thought that was the Finnish guy, hehe.

Huuuuuuuuuuuuugs to You Sanal, and Naleena! =)

Here is a list of those I feel worth mentioning of people whom I have enjoyed chatting with, find entertaining from time to time, or just enjoy reading on the forums during the time I have frequented here:

Bluey, Minus, Steel, grundel70, An archist, Drake, Jales, Kylie, loketron, NeverMore, Newmanium, bjarne(the unseen creator), sleepflower, sloth, EveWasFramed, Naleena, penny143, and a few others I am surely forgetting.

Latest posts

Back