i have no life help

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellostarlight

Reaction score
ye so like someone from this game made a joke when the game went down and was like "lol the way u dont know what to do now the games down" and im like Haha! but rly im like ono thats true

i rly have no life literally im on a game all day every day and its actually so simplistic bc its about all i can compute and even then ppl get mad at me bc i SUCK but yea

...i have no life and i have nothing left in me to do anything about it and even when i could do something about it i was too weak and stupid of a person anyway even though i tried my best

id be lying if i said i wasnt lonely. there are a handful of people i speak to online AND IM GRATEFUL FOR EVERY ONE OF THEM but its not real life ofc and while everyone else has real life commitments etc. im here like :') hi dont mind me not that i could handle any irl commitments tbh but still

idek if what im saying makes sense aaa but yeah i just feel empty inside most of the time and even on my game when i start talking to someone im like OOO friend but i cant add people bc anxiety EVEN ON A GAME i panic so much aaaaaaaaaaaa

ok sorry for the 3am rambles IM GONNA REGRET IT LATER-

ty for reading if anyone does and sorry for your eyeballs

Okay, first, abbreviating **** near every word is kind of annoying outside of game chats. (sorry, don't mean to offend, but that was hard to read)
Now, I could go back and read all your posts to try to find out if you've posted these answers already, but this is easier. lol

I know you are young (don't remember how young), but are you in school? Have a job? You must have some responsibility other than just doing what you want all day every day, right? Chores, cooking, etc etc.
If you don't, that's the first thing you need to do. Somebody must be taking care of you, in the very least financially and I don't think the younger generation realizes how disrespectful it is to just assume someone else is going to be their...well, essentially their slave.

Why exactly do you have no life? I know you said you have anxiety, but you can still have a life with anxiety. Have you seen someone to try to deal with that? Tried meds or home remedies to cure the anxiety? You are young, there is no reason you should be giving up already. You have your entire life ahead of you and it's up to you to decide what your life will be like, so try to find a way to overcome your issues so you can have a good, fulfilling life.

Latest posts

Back