How do you define a good day?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a spouse, good sex, a roof, good bed, food, internet, enough money, tv, books.

i want my gift is paradise in the here after.

A good day to me is any day that there are more positives than negatives in a day.

potter said:
A good day to me is any day that there are more positives than negatives in a day.

positives and negatives depends on point of view? seems like all I remember for my day are the negatives..  

lookatbrightside said:

keeping it simple, I see.. do you find it hard to “find the bright side to look at"..?

sadgal said:
Being called cute (゜▼゜*)
And hugged tightly

Hey cutie... *Bear hug*  :D :D 

SirPanda said:
Hearing a certain someone say I love you.  It makes me feel very good. :)

ahsatan said:
Being called a super model

what if they're faking it? :p :p

A good day is one where I've successfully avoided every person in my cursed apartment building or didn't get into a ridiculous, meaningless argument with anyone.

capriccio said:
lookatbrightside said:

keeping it simple, I see.. do you find it hard to “find the bright side to look at"..?

no it's not even to the "bad ones" i'm grateful, there's always a good meaning from it if i look it from the positive sides. 
what about you, how you respond to your questions?

A day where my anxiety or depression doesn't flare up. A day where I manage to have a positive interaction with someone who isn't immediate family. A day where I don't have to deal with pricks, online and otherwise. A day where I can just laze around and not worry about familial stress, finanical stress... stress stress.

But just about anybody would say the same, right?

Blue Lace said:
A day where my anxiety or depression doesn't flare up. A day where I manage to have a positive interaction with someone who isn't immediate family. A day where I don't have to deal with pricks, online and otherwise. A day where I can just laze around and not worry about familial stress, finanical stress... stress stress.

But just about anybody would say the same, right?

Pretty much agree.Must admit the online pricks I haven't encountered since I started on here two years ago under a different name.Maybe I've been lucky but everyone I've pm' d has been to a person really wonderful , helpful and have  been there with support when I've had problems with my family.Alright it's not as lively , as alot of regulars  from  back then have gone but sure it will be again ,and it has a Chat function that the lovely lady that gets up early on here and I've pm' d in the past knows all about  :)

A good day to me is basically a "not bad day". So if you don't think it's a bad day, then it's a good day lol Much easier this way... to define it.

If my eyes open first thing in the morning, it's a good day.  :)

If my eyes stay open all day and my heart is still beating when I go to bed, it's been an even better day.   :D :D

And anything in between is a bonus.  :shy:

When my mind is more silent. 
When I have a little hope. 

When someone stayes with me.

Latest posts

Back