Hi there you lovely people

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThoughtsIn3D

Reaction score
I could be labelled enigmatic and lonely but I am neither. I live on my own with my little *****. :) Her name is Princess Titch and she is the most friendly/gorgeous little Chihuahua. She alone keeps me sane and stops me from being lonely. I then have my social life: I play in a pool team once a week over the winter months and in the summer I go scuba diving at least once a month (Finances permitting) My other hobbies and interests include swimming, football, snooker, motorsport (Especially Motor bike racing) photography, painting, music and walking. I have a working background in computers and have been developing a system/app for over six years. I have no problem making friends, although I am very selective and can count my friends on one hand. However, us humans are very good at keeping our weaknesses, whatever they may be, well hidden. And that is me in a nutshell.

So why am I here I hear you say? Well, my 'failure' is shyness but anybody who knows me even a little bit would be most surprised to read that, because I appear to be anything but shy. Having said that, the internet is a place where one can, with care, create a 'safe' zone to hide behind. On the plus side I have a very positive attitude. So therefore, I hope with my life's experiences, I may be able to give comfort/advice to those who may need it. And for sure there will be a time when it will be me who needs advice.  :shy:

Hello and welcome.

I think the big difference between you and I is that you are able to hide your shyness. I can't.

giphy.gif

Heia 😄
What’s up? 🌸

Little ***** named princess titch, nice ryhme  :D

Welcome to the forum my good man/woman.

Little ***** named princess titch, nice ryhme 
Yes it is but it was not intentional and I only noticed on reading it back while previewing the post. I'm a poet and didn't know it  :D

many hobbies.
Yes, far too many and they take turns in being neglected.

In the five days since I registered on this forum, I have spent many hours (Far too many) reading through many of the recent and old topics. Initial impressions are how now nice and pleasant the majority of the members are on here. The compassion/goodwill and friendliness shown is quite extraordinary, compared to any other forum I or have been a member of. It is quite refreshing. I also applaud the people who police this site, making quick work of banishing the trolls and such like. The question then needs to be asked, why is the forum so 'quiet?' Perhaps the latter could be a new topic up for discussion?

I also registered for the Discord chat but only used it twice as the silence in there is deafening!

Thank you for your kind welcome.

P.S. Blue and Pink are my favourite colours. :cool:

such determine also detailed person you are. i would read this forum the latest and globally :)

thanks for good impression of this forum.

why is quiet, for me doesn't matter. for me personally this forum better than instagram.
my instagram is for business only while this forum is about the quality people inside, as i hate conflict, riots, all the B.S drama i'm here just to be relaxing.

my fave colors are black, blue, pink, yellow.

TropicalStarfish said:
Hey thoughts, welcome.  I must admit I envy your life as how you describe it.  Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius..

Thanks for the welcome. To be honest, what makes my life good is mostly down to where I live most of the year. It is 'my little paradise.'

Latest posts

Back