Greetings.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TropicalStarfish

Reaction score
Hey folks.

I thought I would reintroduce myself.  I've been mostly away from my daily presence at ALL for a while now.  Things change, nothing stays the same, and all those moments in the past, can't really be re-lived; but, suffice to say, in many ways, I might as well be new here.

Not sure if I'll stick around more, or just touch and go like I have been now and then for the past year or so.  Hopefully I can still connect with others..

I suppose for a little background, I joined ALL at the end of 2009.  For many years it was like the food drip for my social starvation.  I developed a nervous condition around the end of 2013; but, out of that I made a few friends, had a few jobs, attended college courses, and had a couple relationships.  About 2 years ago everything started crumbling, and I guess about a few months ago, the last pieces fell.  Maybe there's still more crumbling to do, and in reality, things started going sideways about the end of 2015; but...

What's left in the rubble is a job I'm not to excited about to say the least, and a multitude of other troubles; but, loneliness seems to be one of them.

Anywho, ALL was great for a good while.  Maybe it was a poor substitute for the real social connections I should have been working on forming; but, ALL left me feeling not so lonely for a good while, and I even managed to move beyond having A Lonely Life for a while.  I'm sure things have changed around here and I've changed too, for the worse it seems; but, thnx for reading, and thnx for any welcomes.

And, to all those with ALL, may you find a life that feels a little less empty, be it here if that's what it is, or elsewhere.  And thnx for reading.

Nice to see you again starfish.
Welcome back to the forum. 🙂

Thnx Miss, Brightside, kaetic..

How am I holding up? I have no idea how, lol! It's rough in my tiny little world. How much of that is me or externalities, I don't know. But, I've been catless for 11 years! That's no way to live.. :p

Catless! 😳
That is indeed no way to live! 
I love cats. 💕 I don't have one myself anymore though but I do have a dog. 
I kinda feel the same way. I sure don't get what's keeping me together too. 
So what's your tiny world like?

a couple of relationships lol

you know lonliness don't you

go and hug a guy, he wont tell you to go away.

oh wait fresia off, pseudo lonliness

between boyfriends, how tall were they?

Hey Callie
thD.png~c200
Hey Holo.

A Hologram said:
a couple of relationships lol

you know lonliness don't you

go and hug a guy, he wont tell you to go away.

oh wait fresia off, pseudo lonliness

between boyfriends, how tall were they?

Knock it off, you're already off to a very bad start.  Your misogynistic remarks are not welcome here, nor are your remarks here.

Latest posts

Back