Intro

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trying2bFree

Reaction score
Hello all, 
Thankful to have found a forum where I can be honest about my loneliness.  I'm a pretty savvy, mid age lady, not to bad on the eyes.  But I struggle in all relations either I'm intimidated or I'm overly flashy which both tend to push people away from me.   Having endured a life of bad choices I'm certain my personality is a tad warped from the trauma, humiliations, short cut choices an so on.  Even still I do hold on to a small seed of hope that I will overcome the trauma and emerge a better person because of it.  But for now my reality is what it is.

I decided I would be vulnerable and trust the process and get some relief that I am not alone in my quest to feel a part or better yet to be continent with my self. 

I could go on an on but I'll see how this goes. 

Thanks for your time.

Have you worked through the trauma in therapy? I know that its taken me years of therapy to work through my childhood trauma that profoundly affected my relationships (primarily my relationship with men). I had a very warped sense of what is appropriate and expected of both me and them. If you haven't considered going the therapeutic route I would definitely consider adding it in to your healing regimen.

Anij34 said:
Have you worked through the trauma in therapy? I know that its taken me years of therapy to work through my childhood trauma that profoundly affected my relationships (primarily my relationship with men). I had a very warped sense of what is appropriate and expected of both me and them. If you haven't considered going the therapeutic route I would definitely consider adding it in to your healing regimen.

I think thats great advice :D
Its healthy to talk about it.

Welcome Trying2befree

Latest posts

Back