coronavirus

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[font=serif,]I am not sure what is your point in hosting this thread.[/font]
[font=serif,] [/font]
[font=serif,]There is a great silence in the free international press on who human agency is to be blamed for the existence of the Covid-19 virus, I could be wrong of course, to even think that there is some human agency to be blamed.[/font]
[font=serif,] [/font]
[font=serif,]Anyway, with trepidation, and everyone visiting this thread, give me warning if any be appropriate, to inform me on me treading on dangerous ground with my message here.[/font]
[font=serif,] [/font]
[font=serif,]Has there been any serious organized international society of well-merited reputation, like for example, the United Nations or the Red Cross, or eve[/font][font=serif,]n religious groups like Christian churches, or what about [/font][font=serif,]Médecins Sans Frontières, which has taken keen investigation into what human agency, like a government or some collaborating governments has technologically 'confected' the Covid-19 virus, for their whatsoever purposes, which virus is now turning our world upside down, and causing death to innocent civilians.[/font]

In the city where I live it's not even here.So many people have bought face masks here. lol I don't think a mask will help much. I think people are freaking out over nothing. The death toll is so low. I doubt millions and millions of people will get it. There's people that get it and survive.
It's caused by factory farming. People like to pretend it's not caused by it.lol

ahsatan said:
In the city where I live it's not even here.So many people have bought face masks here. lol I don't think a mask will help much. I think people are freaking out over nothing. The death toll is so low. I doubt millions and millions of people will get it. There's people that get it and survive.
It's caused by factory farming. People like to pretend it's not caused by it.lol

Roughly 80.000 cases and counting. Today at work some company we interact with notified us that they cannot source their supplies from Italy as of right now because of the outbreaks there. I do wonder where it's going, but I'm mostly sitting back and watching from here.

Face masks seem to make more sense for those who are infected although if they would need one to prevent coughing openly, they shouldn't be on the streets anymore.

On what do you base your statement that it's caused by factory farming though?

Latest posts

Back