Introduction (actually I'm lucky)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

August Campbell

My ultimate dream came true.
Reaction score
Although I join this forum, I recently became happy because I finally found a social outlet in person. But it took at least 10 years before I found the outlet.  Before I found an in-person outlet, I used to play the game online only, but now I get to play it in person so am very happy.

When I used to play the game online it was only a substitute, a temporary substitute because of course everybody prefers to play in person.  Much as I enjoy the game online but even when doing it online I still felt empty and lonely.  But now that I can do it in person, I'm very happy, even ecstatic.

MissBehave said:
Hello! 
Welcome 😊
Happy you get more in-person stuffs. 👍
How's you?

Thank you, I'm fine.  It's the other people that I feel sorry for.  Based on my own previous experience I know that loneliness is mental anguish.  Seeing as how it took me over 10 long years to finally find a social outlet in-person, my advice to you sufferers is to simply keep persevering.

😂
Omg. 
That took a quick turn for the worse. 😂
Hmm. Feeling sorry for people is kind of like... looking down on them. At least it can feel like that. 
I do neither feel sorry for or think people here are so-called sufferers. 
There is a whole lot of really nice people though 👌❤️

MissBehave said:
😂
Omg. 
Hmm. Feeling sorry for people is kind of like... looking down on them. At least it can feel like that. 

How can You say that they are not sufferers?  After all,by their own admission, they say that they are in pain and anguish.  In fact I've seen at least two posters admit to actually crying.  Since they are crying, then they are obviously suffering. So how can You say they are not?

August Campbell said:
MissBehave said:
😂
Omg. 

How can You say that they are not sufferers?  After all,by their own admission, they say that they are in pain and anguish.  In fact I've seen at least two posters admit to actually crying.  Since they are crying, then they are obviously suffering. So how can You say they are not?

You stated your own opinion, I stated mine.
I think most have problems, big or small, but I can`t bring myself to call them sufferers for that.
And yeah, I do my fair share of crying myself. Lol. :p
Neither me calling people sufferers or them calling themselves that is going to give anything other than more honeysuckle. Its like rolling in your own problems and wearing it like a coat.

Latest posts

Back