Greetings! Yet another Newbie here, hoping to make a connection.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XehanortXIII

Reaction score
Hello!

My friends call me Cam. I'm a Colombian who's struggling very hard with loneliness. I'm an English Teacher/Graphic Designer/Musician who loves Science Fiction, epic literature, Anime, Manga, Video-games and memes. In my culture, people like me aren't taken very seriously... Even if what they say makes absolute sense. So, I've become a very lonely adult, searching for love and a place to fit in despite the fact that my faith in finding them grows weaker as years pass by.

I enjoy writing and reading very much. I used to be very active in a similar platform that was focused on my favorite Manga. But I have to admit that my circle is no longer wide enough for me to find the person I'm looking for.

Well, thanks for giving my intro a peek, hopefully we can become friends and have a laugh at everything and everybody's expense. Probably mine. Mostly.

giphy.gif

Welcome to the forums :)

XehanortXIII said:
Hello!

My friends call me Cam. I'm a Colombian who's struggling very hard with loneliness. I'm an English Teacher/Graphic Designer/Musician who loves Science Fiction, epic literature, Anime, Manga, Video-games and memes. In my culture, people like me aren't taken very seriously... Even if what they say makes absolute sense. So, I've become a very lonely adult, searching for love and a place to fit in despite the fact that my faith in finding them grows weaker as years pass by.

I enjoy writing and reading very much. I used to be very active in a similar platform that was focused on my favorite Manga. But I have to admit that my circle is no longer wide enough for me to find the person I'm looking for.

Well, thanks for giving my intro a peek, hopefully we can become friends and have a laugh at everything and everybody's expense. Probably mine. Mostly.

Autumntranspire said:
Fortunately for you, the laugh is usually at my expense. Bring it on!

Now intrigued to know which of you the laugh will end up being at the expense of (if that makes any sense to anyone).

Either way - welcome to the Forum

btw-what kind of writing do you do? Curious.

Latest posts

Back