Hi! Complete newby here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spanna

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm Anna, found this site last night when I was feeling lonely as hell😊

Not sure what to expect exactly, but a bit about me. I'm 43, living in Canberra (Australia). I am single with 2 of the most beautiful daughters in creation. 

I suffer from anxiety and depression and I tried to take my life last year. I'm on the road to recovery, thankfully, but I suffer from insomnia as well so sometimes, so it's hard feeling hopeless and lonely at 2am when all your supports are fast asleep!

I'd really love to connect with people, be a support and also feel supported. I can be a great friend to anyone that needs it!

Thanks😊

Heya 
Welcome to us! 😺
I'm sorry to hear you are struggling with depression and suicidal stuff. 
Uhh.. Life can be very hard sometimes. 
I hope all the best for you. 😊
So how are things going today?

Thanks MissBehave😊 Doing ok today, thanks. Trying to reach out to my friends to get through this hard time

giphy.gif

Spanna said:
Hi all!

I'm Anna, found this site last night when I was feeling lonely as hell😊

Not sure what to expect exactly, but a bit about me. I'm 43, living in Canberra (Australia). I am single with 2 of the most beautiful daughters in creation. 

I suffer from anxiety and depression and I tried to take my life last year. I'm on the road to recovery, thankfully, but I suffer from insomnia as well so sometimes, so it's hard feeling hopeless and lonely at 2am when all your supports are fast asleep!

I'd really love to connect with people, be a support and also feel supported. I can be a great friend to anyone that needs it!

Thanks😊
Hey, Anna. We're all really glad you're here and there are tons of people who would love to help you get through your struggles. This community can relate to the struggles you mentioned more than any other I have ever come across. 
And who knows, you might actually end up helping someone in the process!

Welcome to the forums

Welcome! :D  It is good to have you join us. Good for you that you have two beautiful daughters.Tell us more about them. Next time you are having trouble sleeping check out some of these stories of hope. HUgs.

Latest posts

Back