Who here wears jewellery?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

ragingbull17

I wear two rings. One on my right ring finger (celtic style), and the other on the little finger of my left hand (signet style). I like wearing rings. Random topic I know. Just felt like asking.

I have a lip ring... Had my eyebrow pierced too but it wasn't healing right and since I've started MMA training I really can't have any open wounds on my face.

So just the lip ring here.

i wear this necklace all the time. my buddy got it from a rastarian priest in cayman island right before he went into the loop. he gave it to me as a pressent. It was blessed by a rastarian shaman with tiger shark tooth powder, some kind of animal blood, and some crazy clear water that was also blessed. the way he blessed the necklace was crazy. he chanted, then put the necklace in the shark tooth power, then dip it in a bowl of animal blood, then blessed again, then put it in a blessed water. suppposedly it gives me ferocisness of a tiger shark. everytime i train (in martial art) i wear that necklace. and sometimes there is a difference... maybe its just the placebo effect.

other than that i generally dont wear jewllery. i dont even like watches. mybe ill get a tat someday

I have a pewter pentagram, a silver triquerita with an ameythist in the center, a silver pentagram ring, a normal silver ring, and a ring with a dragon on it that I wear.

i got myself a nice watch and cant hardly get myself to put it on.
i dunno i just dont accesorize!
i even pierced my ears, back in like 2000, and wore earings for like a year and never bothered with them ever since.
about 2 months i tryed put earings in, and you would think they would have sealed back up right?
nope
earings slid right in. still dont wear them that much, im hansome with out any watches or rings or necklaces ya know!

Used to have two ear piercings both in my left ear. One of which I pierced myself. But now I don't where any.

ragingbull17 said:
I wear two rings. One on my right ring finger (celtic style), and the other on the little finger of my left hand (signet style). I like wearing rings. Random topic I know. Just felt like asking.

I used to wear a ring with a skull and a snake entwined around it on my right hand.

However when I started building systems for a living, I kept snagging it on wires and computer cases, so I stopped wearing it.

It's hard to be a complete geek and look cool at the same time. :(

On a normal day when trying not to impress anyone my bf wears more than I do.

Latest posts

Back