Looking for new friends! :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WanderingInTheWoods

"Always stay true to yourself."
Reaction score
I am a new member here and I hope I can meet some new lovely friends. Just to tell you a little bit about myself, I love having intellectual conversations and getting to know people. I will accept anyone, I don't judge people for being different than I am. Even if you believe into something different than I do. I'm very friendly, supportive, caring and honest. Love having long discussions and I can talk a lot when it comes to the right topic. At first I may be a little bit shy, I will open up overtime. As for hobbies, I enjoy anime, films, love horror movies, music: I enjoy different kinds of music, reading, writing, poetry, science, astronomy, learning, creating art, nature, photography, beaches. :) I have a long list of hobbies. I'm always trying to get into a new kind of hobby. Every so often I will play video games, when I find a game I enjoy. If I seem like the kind of person you'd like to get to know, let me know and send me a pm! I'd love to get to know you and chat eventually over Skype or Discord. ​

*Raises hand*

I'm unintelligible intellectual. Full of interests and even a little BS. :D

Hey, how are you guys doing, im new to this forum and i would love to chat.

WanderingInTheWoods said:
I am a new member here and I hope I can meet some new lovely friends. Just to tell you a little bit about myself, I love having intellectual conversations and getting to know people. I will accept anyone, I don't judge people for being different than I am. Even if you believe into something different than I do. I'm very friendly, supportive, caring and honest. Love having long discussions and I can talk a lot when it comes to the right topic. At first I may be a little bit shy, I will open up overtime. As for hobbies, I enjoy anime, films, love horror movies, music: I enjoy different kinds of music, reading, writing, poetry, science, astronomy, learning, creating art, nature, photography, beaches. :) I have a long list of hobbies. I'm always trying to get into a new kind of hobby. Every so often I will play video games, when I find a game I enjoy. If I seem like the kind of person you'd like to get to know, let me know and send me a pm! I'd love to get to know you and chat eventually over Skype or Discord. ​

Hey there Wanderer, nice to meet you, im very glad i get to share the same interests as you: horror movies, anime, music, learning neew things and having intriguing talks. I would love to hear more about you.

I am a former anime lover i think (now i love reading chinese novel genre wuxia/xianxia)
the game i often play is openttd tycoon on reddit server :)

Latest posts

Back