!! THANK-YOU !!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonewolf

Reaction score
Dear All,

I have just returned from what can only be described as the 2 best weeks of my life to date.

As some of you know i went on vacation with a friend of mine from the states, whom i met online 6 months ago.

And it is official IM IN LOVE !!!! and whats more she loves me too, its almost as tho we were made for each other... it just feels so right.

Yes there were hitches along the way... a small bout of illness in the middle of the vacation and other little things but at the end of it all i feel so happy..

The only sad part to the tale was watching her go into the departure lounge after one final hug goodbye... i really wanted to kiss her there on the spot but it would have been too much for me (and maybe her) to handle... i went got a coffee to compose myself constantly trying not to cry and be strong... which i mangaged... only just. The look in the eyes of one of the staff who worked in the airport saw the goodbye and even i could see that her heart went out to us... i think she understood.

However with all that said im now motivated more than ever to go and see her next year in Boston... hell i'd go tonight if i could. Hopefully this is the start of something very special.

So thanks to everyone here who has helped and offered their advice.. you know who you are. I am still going to be around... so dont take this as a goodbye..

And also my utmost thanks to God (or any other higher power) who brought us together.

Good things do happen... even when the world is on your shoulders and your knees are scraping the proverbial nothingness never give up hope.. i did for a short while.. and i regret doing some of the things i did.. but i could never be more thankful. Even if this doesnt work out.. it does prove that there are people out there who love you simply for who you are.

Peace out.

Lonewolf! I'm sooooooooo happy for the both of you :) This is dedicate to both of you!

[youtube]B1D5RqrZxvs[/youtube]

love3.jpg

HoldingHands.jpg

lonewolf dude, Congrats :D I can see why that members of staffs heart went out to you. mine dose to. Well pleased for you man.

Congratulations Lonewolf.. I wish the pair of you every happiness together :)

Wow ... thanks so much for all the nice comments... both me and sharon have been watching your replies come in (and ok.. admittadly i did take a little long in getting back). But we both thank you all for all the well wishes.

Sharon asked me to personally thank you Naleena for your beautiful song you attached with your post... she already liked the song but now its taken on a whole new meaning.

Thanks again... and all the best in your ventures for what you want out of life... for me a little happiness goes a long way.. it might not have rid me of the hurt inside... but its definatly helping.. hopefully one day it will be gone... and that day seems a lot more closer than it did before... dont give up hope.

Latest posts

Back