Hello! New here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mutag3n

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Stephanie, 22F. I just moved out of the state I’ve lived in my whole life for a really good job working in a lab, and I’m having trouble making friends here. I’ve tried Meetup, Patook, and going out a few nights but haven’t shared more than a few words with anybody except my boyfriend, who works an opposite schedule of me.

Needless to say, I found myself searching “loneliness forums” on google somewhat out of desperation for social contact. I’m hoping to find people here I can chat with, or possibly play video games with. I play Steam games on PC, recently I’ve been playing Town of Salem a lot but I also like Stardew Valley, Dead by Daylight, and TF2. I also like to read, and am currently in the middle of the Game of Thrones books. My favorite animated movie is Princess Mononoke, and my favorite live action is Lord of the Rings. I do occasionally do cosplay as well. I’m also a solitary witch.

Feel free to PM me if you think we’d have anything in common! Otherwise I’m sure I’ll be around the forums for a while :)

Welcome to the forum. 🙂

Game of thrones books are good. I'm hoping he finally finishes the series soon. I am waiting to watch the show after I finish the books... Had no idea I was going to have to wait so long...

I like stardew valley also.

Hey Stephanie! Welcome to ALL! I hope that you can feel welcome and please don't hesitant to post. I've been on here for a while and recently back. Always looking for new gaming buddies and friends to share with. :D Glad to have you aboard!

Latest posts

Back