Rate your Happiness 1-10

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

August Campbell

My ultimate dream came true.
Reaction score
Rate your current happiness level 1-10--with 1 being the lowest, and 10 being the highest.  Post here whenever your level changes.

Can I cheat please because I just can't rate my happiness.

Like most of the time I'm really happy except when I'm moody/grumpy/depressed so I fluctuate alot between zero and 10 like I'm irritatingly happy now :D

Just Games said:

Like most of the time I'm really happy except when I'm moody/grumpy/depressed so I fluctuate alot between zero and 10 like I'm irritatingly happy now :D

So why is it that you cannot rate it?  You said that your emotions fluctuate. That's why I said you could post any time the level changes.

August Campbell said:
Just Games said:

So why is it that you cannot rate it?  You said that your emotions fluctuate. That's why I said you could post any time the level changes.

Ok 10 :)

Ok now it's 2 my wife's starting nagging me to fix the bathroom tap.

Cool thread I like it

Feeling a bit 3.5 now.i'm off now.

Nah needs new parts for it ,I'll do it later

Suns come out I'm off down the gym feeling 8  ;)

So like I'm fluctuating 'tween 3 and 5 now cause I've come back off a dirty bike ride with two boys in the woods.Like wifey promised she'd do Sunday lunch for once....but she's only done half ..gone out lunch with another friend.I've got hungry kids saying"when's lunch ready"...so I'm eating her favourite yoghurt as punishment.said she'll kill if anyone touches...so bit nervous now 3.

I never cared for a 1-10 scale. Everyone's interpretation of the scale is going to be different, so it's really kind of pointless. My 5, might be someone else's 8. His 7 might be my 3.

ahsatan said:
One. probably will never get higher

Sorry to kidnap your thread August for a bit but:

What about when feeding your animals Natasha, I was 10 when that squirrel looked through the window and I sorted  nuts for him and his mates and all the birds e.t.c joining in :) in the forest couple of weeks ago.

SirPanda said:

Just Games said:
ahsatan said:
One. probably will never get higher

Sorry to kidnap your thread August for a bit but:

What about when feeding your animals Natasha, I was 10 when that squirrel looked through the window and I sorted  nuts for him and his mates and all the birds e.t.c joining in :) in the forest couple of weeks ago.

Yes that's true. Thank you. Animals do make me happier. So I guess I am like a 10 when I am around animals. So yea my happiness varies.🐰🐇😸🐶🐿🐀

I have my issues with the concept of happiness but I guess I'd give it a 6 or a 7 on my personal scale. Obviously my life might seem fantastic or rotten to another person, but that's pretty obvious.

8/10 as far living circumstances go - got to have some perspective on that - 2/10 in terms of relationships, how I feel day to day.

Depends. Living circumstances, probably about a 3 at the moment. Relationships a 1. Hobbies and interests, probably a 7. Physical Health, an 8, but mental health about a 3. Finances, about a 4. Work a 1 as well.

Worried about the other participant who posted his/her rating at absolute zero.  Wouldn't that mean the person has already committed suicide? That's why the scale does not include 0 at all.

And a rating of one or even a two is cause for alarm so the person should call a crisis line right away.  Not to be taken lightly.

If I'm feeling a bit no.2 I have a number of distractions now that usually help in lifting my spirits.If these are not possible ,say not financially possible ,just don't work ,too late I find a glass of red ......does wonders and lifts me way in to the eights.Please don't copy this at home......this is how I cope.
Yeah I know I took the bait but I think it's admirable how August is keeping this thread alive..I do love a trier...sun ,bike ride soon,coffee induced 9 now.😁☀️👼

kaetic said:
Coffee induced nines are how I get through my week... 😁👋

Kaetic if it keeps you up in the nines go for it small pleasures and that .I hope it's fresh brewed for you and not coffee machine the likes I had in the office many moons ago.🤢👎😀.

Latest posts

Back