Saying hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJW

Reaction score
Hello.

Okay, there is more to me than that.  I'm not so good at writing, sketching, inventing...most things creative, but I try.  I recently moved to the most boring part of the east coast.  There doesn't seem to be anything for me here...or anyone.  Not that I've found in six months at least.  My being on this board is just an attempt to fill a void that physical acquaintances are supposed to occupy.  So, hello.

Welcome JJW,

Moving somewhere new is always tough, it can take time to build networks etc and get to know people. I hope things pick up soon.

Hello there from the midwest, the second most boring place! There are a lot of beautiful things to see here however being from here I long for more to see. Perhaps it is just me but I've struggled to meet anybody even being across the world. Maybe I am not forward enough. XD
Or just strange? Who knows. Apart from attempted creative ventures, what interests you?

Also, welcome to ALL.

Thanks Yeti.  I don't think I quite fit here (meaning the wettest corner of PA), but it's temporary.  I'll be moving on once I get this house settled.

Hi Autumntranspire.  Can I ask where in the midwest?  No specifics necessary.  I just left Phoenix area.  I was there 15 years and never had a solid relationship.  Maybe I'm too weird.  :D

I have vast interests.  I tend to play everywhere.  I dabble in quantum physics but only to a small extent.  I'm interested in both brain and mind and how they work.  Energy and anything to do with it.  I love to tinker in my shop...currently still all boxed up.  Old cars.  Custom motorcycles.  Bicycles.  Classic Rock.  I like to recycle old stuff, meaning re-purpose it into something new and unusual.  I like refurbishing old houses but now on my second I'm ready to pass on to a cheaper hobby.  I don't mind fixing worn out houses, but trying to fix things that someone else thought they could fix is breaking the bank.

I do tend to stay busy.  I've got a couple projects that mean a great deal to me.  I'm about to get full throttle into one.  The other will come afterwards, sink or swim on the first.  I can't say what they are...intellectual property and stuff.  But afterwards I hope to settle in the Blue Ridge mountains, build a cob house and finish the writing I've postponed.

Between this post and my profile I'm all out of secrets.   :(  Maybe that's why I've not had any friends in the last 20 years.  I have no mysteries.  :)

Latest posts

Back