A guy from Canada

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkWoods

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I joined this forum because of a few reasons;

1. Two years ago, I was diagnosed with a major depression and anxiety disorder. Today, I am way better but I need to be careful because after one depression, the risk to have another one increase to 50%. After two depressions, it increases to 90%.

2. I am an introvert who suffers from loneliness. Lately, with the help of my brother, we are trying to enlarge our social circle by meeting new people. It's not easy but, at least, I have a few friends.

3. I would like to give hope and provide tips to help people suffering from anxiety, depression and loneliness. 

4. I would like to meet new people in my area. I currently live near Montreal, Canada.

Have a great day!

Hi everyone. Well, I'm back on this forum.

I thought I was ok but lately I feel my anxiety is rising. I would also say that loneliness is good sometimes but not all the time like right now.

Happy to be with you again :)

Hello. I think I would have made a great Canadian, but alas fate intervened. I have traveled quite a bit in Canada, though, so I know what I'm missing.

DarkWoods said:
 I would also say that loneliness is good sometimes but not all the time like right now.

Love this!   Took me years to realize I like to have my lonely times - sometimes 😁

StarDust said:
DarkWoods said:
 I would also say that loneliness is good sometimes but not all the time like right now.

Love this!   Took me years to realize I like to have my lonely times - sometimes 😁

Sorry for the delay.

In fact, I am an introvert so I enjoy spending time alone. Not just I enjoy it but I need my time alone. I can't live with someone or having parties all the time.

I wanted to visit Canada but they wouldn't let me cross. The border agents are just too **** strict. I said I was carrying a hand gun. So what, I miss counted a little. Big deal! I'm an American. I'm supposed to have several guns handy at all times. They should know that. Some of the guns didn't even have one in the chamber ready to go. Blaaaaa. Canada......

iu

Latest posts

Back