Request Account Deletion

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

MikeyLE80

hi. I have some posts with personally identifiable info like my picture and links to my activity on other sites.  If I could delete my account along with anything to do with my pic and my soundcloud site I'd be greatful.  One problem is,  if I google my soundcloud, eventually it links to here,  where I have a picture. 

Unfortunately,  I don't remember who the mods are to pm them.

You have to PM a forum mod. They are in green listed under every section, Sci Fi and Minus are your best bets. They don't usually delete posts, but they might delete personal information.

You know you can take off your profile pic, right? Not sure if you have other pictures on the forum, but if they are on an image hosting site, you can move them to a different folder or delete them to make them disappear from the forum. At least you used to be able to do that.

TheRealCallie said:

you can move them to a different folder or delete them to make them disappear from the forum. At least you used to be able to do that.

That will work if they used the [Insert an image] button (hence an html address).  If they were [Attached] by uploading from the full editor they are on this server in the boards Upload folder and their names are coded.  Difficult job to delete.  But if it is important enough you can edit each of your posts and remove the identifiable content including both types of pictures.  They will remain on the server/hosting site but they will never be displayed.

You might try changing the profile pic to something vague as an interim solution...

Latest posts

Back