The Happy Smile Challenge!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLight

Reaction score
So I am sure everyone knows about the weird challenges that prop up everyday (Ice bucket, etc).

Well I've got a challenge for everyone here, and I dare you to do it!

I know that life is tough, but I know that you are stronger than the hardships you face! And no matter what life tries to throw at us, as long as we keep smiling, and as long as we keep moving forward, there is nothing we can't do!

So here's the challenge: Starting today, tell me something that made you genuinely smile. You have to do it everyday! Aim for 3 days in a row at first, but I am sure you can do better than those rookie numbers! Can you do it? I bet you can! I believe in you!

Nothing happened to you that made you smile like that? Well go do something that makes you happy! Look for a new song if you're tired of the old ones, paint something that you wanna paint, spend time with your pet, binge on the same episode of samurai Jack 38 times in a row, do whatever makes you happy (As long as it doesn't involve hurting anyone, obviously 😅)! But do it, find at least a few minutes for yourself everyday, no matter what!

You can either post here, or you can PM me if you don't want it to be public. Either way works!

So are you tough enough to take on this challenge?

I can fake smile with the best of them but genuine smiles - not so much. I don't think I'll be able to do this one. Sorry.

Latest posts

Back