Another New Member. Woohoo!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, this is my first post. I'm a 50 year old extremely single male. I've chosen to be that way.  :D I gave up on the entire mating thing a decade ago. I'm finished with it all.  :cool: It's just too much trouble for very little return. Ha! Ha! I used to be a member of another site. I had about 22K posts and started many new threads. I didn't login for a few months and then they demanded a recent photo. I refused and my account got permanently locked. So, I'm finished with them. I like to have fun so I'm hoping to enjoy this site. However, I'll probably be off to a slow start. Anyway, Hello to everybody!!!!

Well, I guess there aren't any lonely people here. Well, at least any that actually want to communicate with others. So, I'll welcome myself. Welcome to alonelylife Finished! Ha! ha! I predict that you won't be sticking a round here very long. But, it was nice to sort of meet you anyway. Good luck!

Welcome to the forum.I'm not really that lonely anymore but was when I first joined here.I spoke to loads of great people over pm and now I just sort of vent here occasionally ,and of course it's probably qiuet at the moment but sure will pick up soon...give it time matey :D

People tend to come and go - and sometimes people just aren't as vocal. I go through some really quiet times myself (I have a tendency to disappear - a lot). You just hit a quiet patch. If you wait, it'll pick up again - probably.

So, having said that - welcome to the Forum.

Latest posts

Back