Chat Apps

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cucuboth

Reaction score
Anyone know any good chat apps to try? Have tried discord, but don’t really like it much. The dating apps are useless, only people who reply are scammers. Tinder, Bumble, ect ect, all garbage. Random chats are pointless. Get the m/f question and then that’s the end of that. Need one where people are actually willing to talk.

Cucuboth, what do you want to chat about?
All the apps are scams. You are right, none for general chatting.

dirta said:
Hey, I'm desperate to find active chats also.
Any luck?

Nope, none. Have been trying groups on Facebook again, but they are atrocious. Ignored most of the time, and the rare time someone does respond, they just end up always being scammers, everyone is just after money, or bitcoin, or gift card codes, and people aggressively pushing their religious beliefs.

melrose said:
Cucuboth, what do you want to chat about?
All the apps are scams. You are right, none for general chatting.

I’ll chat about almost anything. Have my own views and opinions, and am not a “yes” man, which seems to piss a lot of people off tbh. 

Haven’t found any chat app or site that isn’t a scam yet, or just facilitates scammers. Most of the time I  just seem to be invisible though.

Latest posts

Back