Hey! New member here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoredTypist

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm a 19-year-old Portuguese boy that likes to type. 
I don't really remember how I came across this website, but I'm glad I did since I feel like "A Lonely Life" describes my life, unfortunately. 

I don't have many friends, unfortunately.
I do know a lot of people I might say hi to if I see them in the street, but at the end of the day, I don't think I can count on anyone really. So I decided to hop online and see what the online world has to offer. If I can at least keep my mind off of the stuff that makes me feel less happy, that's a plus already. 
Anyways! I'm just here to introduce myself.  ;)
I can't wait to explore the website.

BoredTypist said:
I don't really remember how I came across this website, but I'm glad I did since I feel like "A Lonely Life" describes my life, unfortunately. 

I do know a lot of people I might say hi to if I see them in the street, but at the end of the day, I don't think I can count on anyone really. So I decided to hop online and see what the online world has to offer. If I can at least keep my mind off of the stuff that makes me feel less happy, that's a plus already. 
 Welcome! New member myself. So far not a bad site. Hope you enjoy!

Faceman614 said:
BoredTypist said:

Welcome! New member myself. So far not a bad site. Hope you enjoy!
Thank you! I hope you too like it here.
 I'm liking it so far. I'm pretty sure it will help me get a lot off my chest. So far it's alright.

Latest posts

Back