suicide

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im sure that at least once everyone thinks about it,afterward the question comes to would you do it or would you not? For my case no matter how destroy,lonely or deep i sink i just can t see what dead would bring me...yes i won t problem anymore...but then what?Even if i don t care what people think of me...i don t what to be label as someone trying to run away...so to answer fast yes i do think about it,but no i wouldn t do it...

I think I'll do it tonight. Good bye. Thank you for your inspirational words.

what i mean is you souldn t do it,if you face everything alone yes it is hard,but if your not alone it becomes easier,and since your here that prove that your trying to get help...and i guess that why most people come here including me....Basicly what i m trying to say is,were a Community and where here for the same thing,so if you feel sad or anything,write evrything you feel i ll be glad to listen to you

This Sunday, I will go to church, on the day of my birthday. I will thank God for all that he has given me and I will pray for miracle in all our lives. I pray that we will barely remember the excruciating pain of loneliness that we feel and I will pray that everyone of us will learn just how valuable our lives are although we may forget. That's the most selfless thing that I can do on my birthday. I hope that you will all appreciate it. Good bye.

i dont wont to be hear any moor. its just to honeysuckle. avery day with nothing in it. i wos not abused and am not are have never been on any drugs. but i am only 32 and have been living alon for over 12 years know and i dont work for health reasons. so i never see any one. i,v lost contact with all my friends. there have ever moved away are there married and stuff like that. just beserkley moved on with there lifes. am feeling very unwonted by the world and it's starting to feel whirs the older i get. i feel like a complete loser. no job no girlfriend, no friends and am never likely to get any of those things ether. somebody give me a reason to live plies. I've never tried to kill my self. haven't got the bottle and i wouldn't wont to hurt my mum and dad but am not sure how much moor i can take of this.

jamesey said:
This Sunday, I will go to church, on the day of my birthday. I will thank God for all that he has given me and I will pray for miracle in all our lives. I pray that we will barely remember the excruciating pain of loneliness that we feel and I will pray that everyone of us will learn just how valuable our lives are although we may forget. That's the most selfless thing that I can do on my birthday. I hope that you will all appreciate it. Good bye.

even tho i dont go to church i apresheat it. u seem like a descent sert. i sometimes pray even tho i know its not going to do any thing. but i look at it a bit like playing the lotto. u never know.

i think of it but then i worry what will happen to my children and what if they needed me and i wasent there and what if they felt alone because i wasent there and felt the same misery of lonliness not haveing anyone and not even a mother to talk to so in the hope that my children will need me i don'T do it but sometimes i think it would be better than laying alone at night hugging my pillow and crying as i look at the internet wondering why i am so lonely as to post on a lonliness forums,i have hit such a low in my life it gets hard just to get out of bed sometimes

i personally see this lifetime like a game, and we are the players, it a matter of how we play the game but if we turn to suicide then we are beaten, we lose the game. the question is why should we lose? why not stand up and be counted no matter how hard life is beating us down. let it know that you are still standing. we all do think about it in fact i almost did it a few times. not worth it people. that is why we have this forum i guess. we stay together and support each other. go thru life together and hope for better things. we can do this, or try at least

I don't see it as a lose/win thing. I see it like this: if the game sucks, why not quit it? ;)

The way I see it, life should be a choice. I believe in assisted suicide for anyone who doesn't wish to exist anymore. There are many people who want to die but don't have the guts to do it themselves. You simply shouldn't HAVE to live if you don't want to.

I think everyone who's on this board has considered it. I have, too. I used to say "I long for the sweet release of death." HOWEVER I now realize that I do NOT want to die. I just don't want to be in pain! I say this to anyone who is suicidal: Do you think death is the answer? It is not. Having a DECENT life free from constant pain is the answer. It is possible! You do NOT know what is around the corner for you in life. Things could get better and even great within a short period of time. So DO NOT do it since it only brings you a whole new situation to deal with.

I like that corny song by that band: "I get knocked down, but I get up again, You're NEVER gonna keep me down!"

I can sing this song to life!

kazman32 said:
I consider it often for now I choose to keep going...not sure why though.

I didn't because I didn't know what would happen if I did.

But now it seems like I've gotten over that fear. But now there is no need to do it; I met someone that tried the same, but gave up eventually and we both saved each other from doing it again.

Guys, I don't agree. Suicide is not the answer. I think that just being in emotional pain, we don't really want to die. We just don't want to be in pain anymore. We just want to experience some happiness, some sunshine, some pleasure in our lives.

Life can be beautiful! I have had good experiences before. It's been a long time, but I still think that life can be absolutely beautiful. That's why suicide is not the answer.

Latest posts

Back