Ventilators for sale cheap!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The US seems to be doing everything really slow. I think we are going to have a honeysuckle ton of ventilators ready for deployment when we no longer need them. I'm already thinking we'll be able to buy them for just over scrap value. I just need to figure out what second hand use they could have. Ha! Ha!

I seriously doubt they will sell them off.  And even if they did, they would sell them to other countries that need them, not the public. :rolleyes:

Everywhere I look people are whining and bitching about this and that.  It doesn't matter what gets done and what doesn't get done, people will ***** and whine because they "can."  Seriously, just stop.   I can only speak for my own country, but if people would actually take this seriously and do what experts and the governments have been telling us, this would likely be about over by now.  But no, you have a honeysuckle ton of selfish ******** out there who think they are above it all.

TheRealCallie said:
I seriously doubt they will sell them off.  And even if they did, they would sell them to other countries that need them, not the public. :rolleyes:

It's sort of a joke. But not really. The US is going to have a ton of new unused ventilators ready to go when we no longer need them. You really come across black and white. Learn to live in the grey areas.

Everywhere I look people are whining and bitching about this and that.  It doesn't matter what gets done and what doesn't get done, people will ***** and whine because they "can."  Seriously, just stop. 

Well, people are bitching because most are dissatisfied with the way the leaders are handling issues nowadays. Bitching and complained gets people motivated to protest which ends up making changes. If nobody bitches and complains then the leaders will have free rein to do whatever they feel like doing.

I can only speak for my own country, but if people would actually take this seriously and do what experts and the governments have been telling us, this would likely be about over by now.  But no, you have a honeysuckle ton of selfish ******** out there who think they are above it all.

Don't look now but you are complaining too. Ha! ha! First off the experts are full of honeysuckle. They have been wrong about most of things regards this virus. They keep changed facts and figures drastically. The leaders have lied and covered up information. So, people do not know who or what to believe. 

Good leaders would have prepared when they first were alerted to the virus. They also would have said it was a pandemic when it reached that point instead of down playing it. By the time the people realized what was going on the leaders should have come out and said this is the plan........... We have been preparing. So, this is what we are going to do. Good leaders don't react to situations they plan for them and lead the people appropriately.

But, I agree that the Coronavirus thing would be minimalized if everybody stayed in their homes for three weeks or so. The virus couldn't spread. I also agree that there are a honeysuckle ton of selfish ******** out there with the number increasing the further one gets away from my house. Ha! ha!  :D That's also a joke BTW. But not really. Ha! Ha!

Latest posts

Back