Problem with terraces (bars)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiguelMS

Reaction score
I find pingeons really disgusting. When I walk on the Street I simply pass by them and think "eww" and that´s it, no problem. But I have a real problem when it comes to sitting in a terrace and having pingeons around, specially just under my seat. I can´t stand that. I find that situation terrifying and just disgusting. Now I could go my whole life avoiding that situation if I could. I couldn´t care less about sitting in terraces. The thing is that I am from Spain and I want to be very social and that means eventually some friends might go sit in terraces.

Can I just avoid this situation while still being very social? How can I avoid it? 

Or is there a way of getting rid of this dusgust for pingeons? I can´t go to a therapist though, I dont have the money

Most pigeons are basically just flying rats. If I had my way they would all die. They are loud, stinky, and they crap everywhere. I nearly always have pigeon crap on my vehicle. Your disgust is justified. I guess you can just insist on not going to the terraces. If others still want to go there so be it. Let them deal with the disgusting pigeons.

Latest posts

Back