Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sanitation Tunnels for SARS-CoV-2
I have been seeing this one a lot.
They generally use a series of spray of diluted Sodium hypochlorite solution.  Which is, bleach. It could cause irritation in your eyes and skin.

The person walks through the tunnel and gets 'sanitized'.
It basically kills the 'bacteria' and 'virus' that reside on your garments.
But it doesn't really ensure that you are free from the virus.
Its generally found in your nostrils and throat as far as I know. 

In a way, it gives a false perception to the person that they are not free from the virus. They might not take precautions and not practice social distancing, and just use the tunnel, etc. 
On the other hand, not only does it kill the microorganisms residing on your exposed body and garments. It is being used in a lot of places now.
So should they be utilized across the world or are they 'useless' ? 

[Image: SanitaryGate_grande.png?v=1585283954]
Wow! That's interesting!

Quote:In a way, it gives a false perception to the person that they are not free from the virus. They might not take precautions and not practice social distancing, and just use the tunnel, etc. 
I agree. I watched a grocery store worker wearing a mask and gloves, move her mask to one side, scratch her nose with her glove, and then continue stocking the apples. I think many places are giving the facade that everything is clean and sanitized. But it's not. We're all going to get Covid-19. I'm fairly sure I had it mid-February. But, I've never been tested so I can't be sure.

Personally I don't want to be sprayed with bleach. I definitely don't want it on my skin. Although, I think some people would like me to be sprayed with something else. Ha! ha!

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12682949]
[Image: Jameslooksupagain.png]Is there something you wanted?
Maybe they should stick with a proven design:

[Image: Best-Portable-Baday-Electronic-Bathroom-...40x640.jpg]
[Image: Jameslooksupagain.png]Is there something you wanted?