Hi there

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seulementmoi

Reaction score
Hi there, my name is Sophie, 20 years old and I ve had no friends in my life since, I guess, primary school.
I like to read and write (in german, since its my mothertongue), dancing and generally learning more about history, politics and sociology. I m really looking forward to have nice conversations and maybe developing some new friendships if the chemistry is right. Could write so much more on here, but I guess Ill leave it at that.

Seulementmoi said:
Hi there, my name is Sophie, 20 years old and I ve had no friends in my life since, I guess, primary school.
I like to read and write (in german, since its my mothertongue), dancing and generally learning more about history, politics and sociology. I m really looking forward to have nice conversations and maybe developing some new friendships if the chemistry is right. Could write so much more on here, but I guess Ill leave it at that.

Welcome, Sophie! Your English is far better than my German!

NickJP said:
Seulementmoi said:

Welcome, Sophie! Your English is far better than my German!

Thank you! Pons really helps me expressing my thoughts :rolleyes:  I hope Ill get more fluent once I have a little bit of practise.

Latest posts

Back