Heartbroken

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M_also_lonely

Reaction score
Sorry if this is inappropriate. But I had to post this. I had to express it somewhere.

I have been sleepless. 

For a moment, I was able to feel what they must have felt, and it has shaken me to the core. 

Simple, peaceful, joyful, those two sages, two droplets, became a part of the ocean yesterday. 
When death visited their abode at the wrong time. 

Not by an accident, but by a violent lynching. By more than a hundred people.
The police appears to the scene, those two innocent beings hold hands of police, expressing faith, that they are now safe.
But the police just offers them to the mob.
How could someone have such a hatred towards someone else? Someone so harmless who would just sit in the confinements of their room and sing songs of devotion? Can such a cruel nature even be a part of a human being? Is this even possible?

The news shattered me, I was able to imagine their last few minutes of experience from their eyes. And it was the scariest thing I witnessed.
Perhaps I shouldn't have watched the video. How they resisted, then surrendered to the eternal.

My heart beats at a faster rate than usual. Since I heard of this.
This feeling is scary, I feel shaken, I feel depressed. I want to cry.

I hope this will pass.

M_also_lonely said:
Sorry if this is inappropriate. But I had to post this. I had to express it somewhere.

I have been sleepless. 

For a moment, I was able to feel what they must have felt, and it has shaken me to the core. 

Simple, peaceful, joyful, those two sages, two droplets, became a part of the ocean yesterday. 
When death visited their abode at the wrong time. 

Not by an accident, but by a violent lynching. By more than a hundred people.
The police appears to the scene, those two innocent beings hold hands of police, expressing faith, that they are now safe.
But the police just offers them to the mob.
How could someone have such a hatred towards someone else? Someone so harmless who would just sit in the confinements of their room and sing songs of devotion? Can such a cruel nature even be a part of a human being? Is this even possible?

The news shattered me, I was able to imagine their last few minutes of experience from their eyes. And it was the scariest thing I witnessed.
Perhaps I shouldn't have watched the video. How they resisted, then surrendered to the eternal.

My heart beats at a faster rate than usual. Since I heard of this.
This feeling is scary, I feel shaken, I feel depressed. I want to cry.

I hope this will pass.

I'm sorry that you're hurting like this. I can relate in some ways. I hope that this pain you're feeling will eventually fade soon. Sorry if this wasn't much help.

Latest posts

Back