online friendship

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Myra

Someone out there who has zero social contacts and has been like that pretty much all their life? It would be nice to find someone to relate to. 
I would like to have an online friend to speak with regularly. We can chat on whatsapp or skype too.
I am 27 F and live in Germany.
In my free time I like listening to music, doing crafts, or home yoga. So basically just solitary past times.
I'd really love to hear from you in a PM :)

I always had zero social contacts and has been like that pretty much all my life.

Myra said:
Someone out there who has zero social contacts and has been like that pretty much all their life? It would be nice to find someone to relate to. 
I would like to have an online friend to speak with regularly. We can chat on whatsapp or skype too.
In my free time I like listening to music, doing crafts, or home yoga. So basically just solitary past times.

Hi, I've just turned 29, F and live in London. I signed up for this site a couple years ago but have never actually posted anything, but two years later, not much has changed so I'm back.

I'd like to have people to chat to ongoing as well. I don't really have any major hobbies/passions, I'm just like trying new things.

I've decided to try doing drawing during this lockdown. I'm not really arty, but it's something to distract from work etc. I'm also watching the free theatre shows online. I'm not really into fitness, but that (and physical/mental wellbeing in general) is an area I want to improve in.

Let me know if you are interested in chatting

I’m from London too. I’m f/34. ziggyldn said:
Myra said:

Hi, I've just turned 29, F and live in London. I signed up for this site a couple years ago but have never actually posted anything, but two years later, not much has changed so I'm back.

I'd like to have people to chat to ongoing as well. I don't really have any major hobbies/passions, I'm just like trying new things.

I've decided to try doing drawing during this lockdown. I'm not really arty, but it's something to distract from work etc. I'm also watching the free theatre shows online. I'm not really into fitness, but that (and physical/mental wellbeing in general) is an area I want to improve in.

Let me know if you are interested in chatting

Latest posts

Back