Insert witty title here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maluu

Reaction score
Upon overthinking the title for this thread, an unacceptable amount of time was lost!

Hello, I’m Marie from London, and reached the ripe age of 32 recently. I work in Internal Communications and my interests include psychology, human behaviour, painting/drawing, performing arts, poetry, online selling and media production - to name a few :)

I’m finding myself quite lost after my mother passed away 4 months ago and my dad 4 years earlier. I feel imposing to be so direct but I hope it’s perceived as transparency in place of self pity, haha.

It’s easier for me to open up to people online than with people I know personally and connect with others in similar situations.

It’s nice to have a platform to communicate this, so thanks to the makers and admins. This is cool.

X

Sorry for your losses.  I can't imagine being able to handle any of that.  Welcome to the forum... 

This forum was once a happy, peaceful place...  Until one day, a powerful secret criminal organization took over.  This vicious syndicate soon had control of the government and even the police force.  The city has become a center of violence and crime where no one is safe.

Amid this turmoil, a group of determined young police officers has sworn to clean up the city.  Among them are Adam Hunter, Axel Stone, and Blaze Fielding.  They are willing to risk anything... Even their lives.. On the...

Streets of Rage...

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Also my sympathies on your loss. You're not alone. My parents both died within 4 months of each other (almost to the day weirdly enough). That happened 3 years ago and meant that the shape of my life changed dramatically. In fact, when I look at my life now and how it was before - it's barely recognisable as the same life.

So, once again - you're not alone.

Latest posts

Back