I’m back!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

callista_05

Reaction score
Probably no one noticed that I’ve been out of this forum for quite a long while… but for those who had been my constant chat-mate here in this site, or at least viewed my postings and then discern that I haven’t been posting since…

I’m sorry if I had been a little impudent for not letting you know that I’ll be out for some time…

Just have to figure things out…all by myself… (Also, I’ve been busy, being employed as nurse for 2 weeks now – my first job ever)…

I’ve been fighting off ‘loneliness’ (since I’ve been away)…and I still intend to keep it that way…but of course, loneliness is still unavoidable sometimes…

How have you been guys?!... I just missed everyone here… hope you’re all ok….

Lonesome Crow said:
well....I've notice you be gone :(
Glad to hear from you again.

i'm really sorry if i didnt even tried to reach out for the past few weeks...how have u been?...

Unacceptance said:
Of course you missed me, I ducked.

How is the new job?

haha! i really missed ur cynical, sarcastic yet funny point of views with things!!...

i'm still adapting to the new environment of my job, and being the youngest in the working place i have a lot to deal with fellow nurses who's older than me...but hopefully i'm adapting well... ;p

callista_05 said:
Unacceptance said:
Of course you missed me, I ducked.

How is the new job?

haha! i really missed ur cynical, sarcastic yet funny point of views with things!!...

i'm still adapting to the new environment of my job, and being the youngest in the working place i have a lot to deal with fellow nurses who's older than me...but hopefully i'm adapting well... ;p

Being the youngest just means you get to take over once everyone else croaks. Cherish it.

callista_05 said:
Lonesome Crow said:
well....I've notice you be gone :(
Glad to hear from you again.

i'm really sorry if i didnt even tried to reach out for the past few weeks...how have u been?...

I'm getting better.
It's always nice to hear from my favorite nurse.
Just don't tell Nalee....:p

I figure you where bussy and trying to settle in with your new job. Time flies when you're bussy. Still miss U though.
I hope all is well for you.

Latest posts

Back