neat new piece of equipment

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morrowrd

Reaction score
For around $80. Came in handy as a wind breaker that night.  I bought a slightly more expensive one that has all screen mesh instead of plastic windows for when if finally warms up. Keep the black flies and mosquitoes at bay.

Attachments

• pod.jpg
    pod.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 15
Neat, they should make them a little bigger around so people could easily social distance while sitting around the fire.

Well, I agree that they could be bigger, although I nicknamed it the "loner pod" - nobody will be next to me when I'm in there 99% of the time. As you can see, my camp table is outside the pod, ideally it would be inside, since it has campfire equipment in the bag I set on it. How is it where you live these days? We have alot of people disobeying the quarantine rules lately and it pisses me off. Had a guy in a cowboy hat walking into walmart yelling - "I will NOT wear a mask, and I will NOT follow the arrows!!! I'm an American!!" Attention seekers - heard Andrew Cuomo state people around the state will need counseling for ptsd. NOBODY here has f'n EARNED PTSD!! A bunch of selfish spoiled brats our society enables. I'm offended for every single surviving holocaust survivor that had to hear that stupid claim.

Anyway, did you find a nice quiet park to visit? This place I go to I'm used to being there alone for 10 days at a time, in the past. It was swarming with mall walker styled people.....I hate people even more since this pandemic.

morrowrd said:
... "I will NOT wear a mask, and I will NOT follow the arrows!!! I'm an American!!"  ...

Don't mess with my FREEDOM, I can infect whoever I **** well please.

Tried out the mesh pod this time since it was warmer...and the black flies are out.

Attachments

• imesh.jpg
    imesh.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 4
  • imeshcamp.jpg
    imeshcamp.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 4
Here's a picture to cheer you all up.

Attachments

• steak.jpg
    steak.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 5