Can I get some help in my story?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnonymousMe

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I feel really embarrassed and stupid for asking this question, but I don't know where else to ask it, so I don't have any other options.
I'm gonna go straight to the point, so I don't waste any of your time for those who might be uninterested.

Nearly two months ago, I said on a thread that I was making a small project about an updated version of Dante's Inferno, here: https://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=40642
Since then, the project has, unexpectedly, gotten pretty big and I've been enjoying it enough to the point where it has inspired me to write a story in it.
I've done some advancements on the changes I want to do to the original work, however, I am not completely sure of some decisions I've made.
That's why I'm looking for people who have read and understand the original story, who are willing to help me and tell me if I've made the right choices or not.
Preferably, I would like experts that have studied the Inferno in detail, but I would be OK talking with anyone that, at least, likes the poem.
If there isn't anyone here, then feel free to give some recommendations of where I could meet people that could help me or where I could ask this (Don't say Reddit, my experiences there have always been bad).

Latest posts

Back