A Gab

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silence Is Deafening

Reaction score
If anyone is feeling very low, please send me a message and I'll give you my facebook details. From there we can chat, call, zoom, whatever.

I find the depressed humans are some of the brightest and i don't like knowing so many suffer in silence.

Too bad because most aren't really looking for help. Besides that would require effort. When you are depressed you don't want to do a **** thing except suck up sympathy, complain, and sleep.

giphy.gif

Finished said:
Too bad because most aren't really looking for help. Besides that would require effort. When you are depressed you don't want to do a **** thing except suck up sympathy, complain, and sleep.

Well, I've read a few posts that suggest otherwise. And how every single other person wants to.

Not sure you're exactly the spokesperson and representative of everyone on the forum, anyway.

Are you Finished?

Silence Is Deafening said:
Finished said:

Well, I've read a few posts that suggest otherwise. And how every single other person wants to.

Not sure you're exactly the spokesperson and representative of everyone on the forum, anyway.

Are you Finished?

Hmm. I didn't state that I was the spokesperson or representative of everyone on the forum. I'm definitely not.

"Most" is a common word. It means not everyone. 
Perhaps it's best to look up words that are unfamiliar before posting against them.

But, to clarify, I'm only the spokesperson for myself. I write about my experiences and my summations of those experiences. I believe that's what most forum users do unless otherwise stated. Otherwise a ton of disclaimers would be required for every post.

I said, "aren't really looking for help." That means that people may say they want help. But, they are not actively searching it out and following it. It's kind of like saying I'm looking for a girlfriend. I would like to have one magically drop in my lap. But, I'm not doing anything to get one. So, I can't say that I'm REALLY looking for one. That should help clear that up.

I did not base my response solely on posts either. There's more on this site then that.

I also didn't state every single person as I have also read posts about others trying to improve themselves.

I'll include one such group of posts: They are quite impressive.

https://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=39154

Hopefully things make sense now. And yes, I'm Finished with this interaction.

Latest posts

Back