Californian Yeast Rancher

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cerialis

Reaction score
This recent lockdown really bludgeoned into my head how lonely and starved of meaningful connection I am. I used to fool myself into thinking the minor interactions I had with people at work was enough. Though, a long furlough without anyone bothering to reply or check up on me made that lie impossible to sustain. To that end, I’m hoping to make a few close friends with similar interests. Preferably nerdy ones that are as socially inept as I am.

I’m a male in my late twenties and have devoted most of my time and energy towards perfecting the art of indulgence. Until recently, I spent most of my waking hours banging out tickets as a line cook at a hotel. Prior to that I was a beer snob in Portland that moonlighted as a third wave coffee roaster. But, what I’m truly passionate about is brewing. I love doughing in grains, isomerizing hops, crushing grapes, pressing apples, and expanding my library of various yeast strains. Feel free to send me a message if you want chat or geek out about anything and all things fermented.

Welcome to the forum. What is a beer snob, I know I could google it but I'd rather someone who says they are one explain it. Bar scene isn't my thing so when I read that I'm like, a whhhaaaaatttt? Never heard that before.

Latest posts

Back