Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being gay is better than being an incel
(07-06-2020, 05:14 PM)ardour Wrote: "but real jerks, and will be eventually rejected once woman gets to know them for what they really are."

Considering how out of all the  worst guys I known, none of them are single, I can't take that statement seriously. Men fail because they fail at masculinity, can't initiate or hold interest, or  can't fit the protector/provider archetype in terms of personality (less attractive looking men still  manage it).

I know handsome guys who are left due to cheating. No matter how handsome they are, if a women has a code and will not tolerate that, he is done for. On the other hand, some women have issues too. I have seen many times when she decided to stay with him, even when she knew he will beat her again, the very next morning. We all make our choices.
(07-06-2020, 05:14 PM)ardour Wrote: "but real jerks, and will be eventually rejected once woman gets to know them for what they really are."

Considering how out of all the  worst guys I known, none of them are single, I can't take that statement seriously. Men fail because they fail at masculinity, can't initiate or hold interest, or  can't fit the protector/provider archetype in terms of personality (less attractive looking men still  manage it).

Self fulfilling prophecy anyone?
(07-05-2020, 01:47 AM)SolveEtCoagula Wrote: I get that most men dont want to admit that they find other men attractive/appealing in any meaningful sense but why would a man rather outright deny himself intimacy simply based on an inability to earn it from the opposite sex?

If you have such serious girl troubles, why not seriously consider all the wonderful men out there?

If she wont treat you right, theres always another man who will.

Just sayin'

---

"B-b-but I-im straight!"

So is spaghetti until it's hot :3

I'm sure plenty of guys are in denial. That said this just seems like more gay conversion nonsense. You can't convert every straight guy honey 😏
You will just become a gay incel.
I'm actually David Blane.
^ Well, I think men are less picky then women. So.........
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia...f=1&nofb=1]
(07-06-2020, 05:00 PM)Tracer Wrote:
(07-06-2020, 11:21 AM)ardour Wrote: Constant girl problems don't happen for romantically ignored men. Identifying problems implies that there's sufficient interaction happening in the first place. If you'd been reading you would realize we didn't get to have the life experiences others can take for granted. There is no next time, no learning process, just a void as years roll by, an unlived life.

There is no reason that some men have such life experiences and some do not, unless it is a personal choice. If you choose not to have an interaction with the opposite sex due to fears to be ignored (or for some other reasons) then there will be no learning process. But if you do try, and even if you fail, you will end up richer for an experience. Life is a continuous loop of tries and failures. Just giving up should never be a "solution". But, this approach requires some courage too. Not everyone can handle too many rejections.

Funny how the onus for going through all this lies entirely with one party. Everything you describe is code for being strong and assertive in the masculine sense. 

A socially awkward and/or depressed young man has a high likelihood or becoming a depressed older virgin with nothing to live for, while his female equivalent ends up having relationships and eventually a family - a life worth living. Judging us for being bitter while re-enforcing tired gender norms isn't going to go down well.
(Today, 07:53 AM)ardour Wrote: A socially awkward and/or depressed young man has a high likelihood or becoming a depressed older virgin with nothing to live for, while his female equivalent ends up having relationships and eventually  a  family  -  a life worth living. Judging us for being bitter while re-enforcing tired gender norms isn't going to go down well.

Yes, and that "life worth living" is usually filled with abuse or something else that doesn't exactly make it worth living.  Do you really think generalizations about how women have it SOOOO much easier, therefore essentially have nothing to whine and bitch about is going to go down any better? 
Seriously, you need to get over yourself and your irrational hatred of women.
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 
[Image: 17vcow.jpg]
(3 hours ago)TheRealCallie Wrote: Yes, and that "life worth living" is usually filled with abuse or something else that doesn't exactly make it worth living. 

The majority of relationships aren't abusive, and start with the man basically doing everything so that's not much of an argument.
(3 hours ago)ardour Wrote:
(3 hours ago)TheRealCallie Wrote: Yes, and that "life worth living" is usually filled with abuse or something else that doesn't exactly make it worth living. 

The majority of relationships aren't abusive, and start with the man basically doing everything so that's not much of an argument.

Sure and the majority of guys have no problem getting a relationship, so.....
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 
[Image: 17vcow.jpg]
...by wading through a sea of rejection first.