This Covid nonsense is getting closer and closer to home.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolveEtCoagula

Reaction score
20200703-192418.jpg

My favorite music store in the local art village was closed last time I visited. I usually come here to buy cassettes and buttons. 

Closed, awaiting Covid testing...

I'm here in Bradenton, Florida just waiting on this whole situation to become normal.

This disease isnt going anywhere. It'll be the new flu

Oh man, and you are where it's getting bad again.

I think it's pretty much here and going to stay here.

But, instead of living life, earning a living, and getting ahead, we should all hide in fear and wear silly pieces of cloth covering our faces that do little to no good in order to attempt to keep a very small percentage of the population from becoming very ill, which will eventually occur any way.

Finished said:
But, instead of living life, earning a living, and getting ahead, we should all hide in fear and wear silly pieces of cloth covering our faces that do little to no good in order to attempt to keep a very small percentage of the population from becoming very ill, which will eventually occur any way.

^ THIS

Finished said:
That really sucks. Hopefully a working vaccine will come sooner then later.

My advice:

(Tldr)
Dont take the first round of vaccines. Let the first round inevitably mess up alot of people and wait patiently for the re-hashed successful vaccines.

Vaccines are good

New vaccines are not so good

New vaccines for a new and previously untreated disease are probably not good at all until enough mistakes are made

Latest posts

Back