šŸ‘©šŸ»ā€šŸ’»

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Q

Quietus

Figured Iā€™d try my luck:

Iā€™m Kelly, Iā€™m 33, female.Ā 

Iā€™m into Christianity, existentialism, science fiction, poetry, conspiracy ā€œtheoriesā€,Ā among various other things.

Iā€™m aware this reads almostĀ like an OkCupid profile, but I figure itā€™s practical to be forthright when seeking a friend for the end of the world.Ā 

So anyway, Iā€™m suffering from neurosis, ennui, and maybe a little condemnation.Ā 

Wanna talk?

I hope the forum will be good for you Kelly.
And I hope you find the friend you're seeking because you probably will live to see the end of the world as we've known it.
I might not 'cause I'm 3 decades older than you and it's likely I'll be alone through the coming years.

Hello kelly

I can't share my name on here for reasons that are too long to explain but I am open for conversation if you'd like. So, how are you? šŸ˜

Oh and welcome to the forum.

constantĀ stranger said:
I hope the forum will be good for you Kelly.
And I hope you find the friend you're seeking because you probably will live to see the end of the world as we've known it.
I might not 'cause I'm 3 decades older than you and it's likely I'll be alone through the coming years.

Yeah. I doubt we have a full year left before we start seeing cataclysmic changes in the world.

SunlessĀ Sky said:
Hello kelly

I can't share my name on here for reasons that are too long to explain but I am open for conversation if you'd like. So, how are you? šŸ˜

Thatā€™s okay.Ā 

Iā€™m alright. Just trying to enjoy the little bit of solitude Iā€™ve been temporarily afforded.Ā 

How are you doing?

Quietus said:
SunlessĀ Sky said:
Hello kelly

Thatā€™s okay.Ā 

Iā€™m alright. Just trying to enjoy the little bit of solitude Iā€™ve been temporarily afforded.Ā 

How are you doing?

I am doing alright, actually that's not true. This isolation has gotten me depressed. I am in a constant low mood which makes it difficult to concentrate on work and get anything done.Ā 

Sounds like you enjoy your private time. Are you busy most days? And on that note, what do you do?

Latest posts

Back